You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Sun 17th Dec 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

It is the one title in 30 odd years and difficult place shout i object to from Keane.

This isn't a case of an all conquering Manc side in a bit of a bad run against a Liverpool side who have won fuck all for years....

Liverpool are the much more successful club in recent years - the much more recent title winners and miles ahead of the mancs in league.....To give it a 1 title in 30 years shout is laughable - and they used to mock us about 'istreeeee'.....

Cunt.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Our goals are increasingly coming from less likely areas.

I think we need more rotation, but injuries are mounting and they’re threatening to derail our season. Where’s Bajcetic? Good filler for the midweek games. Endo now needed, but we could still be rotating Dom and Grav - Dom is looking increasingly tired.

Injuries are mounting because we play too many games, don't invest enough and rely on crocks. Its been the same for years and years. Theres never ever enough available.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

It is the one title in 30 odd years and difficult place shout i object to from Keane.

This isn't a case of an all conquering Manc side in a bit of a bad run against a Liverpool side who have won fuck all for years....

Liverpool are the much more successful club in recent years - the much more recent title winners and miles ahead of the mancs in league.....To give it a 1 title in 30 years shout is laughable - and they used to mock us about 'istreeeee'.....

Cunt.

To be fair, this is a minor victory that Keane and Neville will cling to like a bit of driftwood in a stormy sea.

in fairness to them Carra and Souness haven’t hesitated sticking the boot in past few seasons.

Carra and his 7-0 jumper has bitten him on the arse 

4 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Time Gakpo got given a consistent run in the false 9 instead of being used to fill in in various positions in 20 and 30 minute cameo's. 

Start creating that space for Diaz and Salah to make runs, bring a bit of balance and depth to our attack.

Nunez was not the player for that first half with the manure parking the bus. Gakpo should have started in my opinion. Second half, after the game opened up, Nunez was a great option, fresh with speed.

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Haven't seen it mentioned earlier. 

Am I the only one that thought we where denied a stone wall penalty when two utd players cleaned Diaz out of it? 

Granted, Diaz didn't have control of the ball, but a foul's a foul 

That and the handball were clear and obvious. As were the officials incompetence.

Gakpo scores when he’s regularly in the six yard box but today he never was. Diaz, like Mo, cuts inside EVERY TIME, Darwin needs space to run into but we play so slowly out from the back, back and forth, side to side. We need to be much braver, do different things. We are pretty boring all told at the moment   

5 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Wow hysterical fannies does really describe some of the posters here today really well.

Don't agree

We haven't played well in a month. Made hard work of Palace,Sheff Utd and Fulham. 

We have looked pretty poor going forward for weeks with the game being played at snails pace and the players attitude has often been shite till they are 1 down all season. 

9 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Time Gakpo got given a consistent run in the false 9 instead of being used to fill in in various positions in 20 and 30 minute cameo's. 

Start creating that space for Diaz and Salah to make runs, bring a bit of balance and depth to our attack.

Not sure that is all that viable either. At this point, a not very explosive or productive Diaz and an older Salah leading the line as inverted forwards doesn't sound all that great.

3 minutes ago, Dave D said:

To be fair, this is a minor victory that Keane and Neville will cling to like a bit of driftwood in a stormy sea.

in fairness to them Carra and Souness haven’t hesitated sticking the boot in past few seasons.

Carra and his 7-0 jumper has bitten him on the arse 

I've got no issue with defending 'your club' so to speak even with pundits.....it is a tribal game at the end of the day....

But for me personally Keane's comments here are just bollocks - laughably petty. They'd sit easier if the mancs hadn't been shite for years and of course the club on a longer title drought.

Anyway - fuck him - i don't even watch the pundits mostly - just saw that one as bbc had captioned it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red Shift said:

That and the handball were clear and obvious. As were the officials incompetence.

Didn't think either were and would be fuming if it was given against us. 

Diaz got his shot away as the challenge went in. The issue was Nunez just standing around

The handball looked body onto his arm which is down. 

Seen them given but neither are for me

9 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Keane can fuck right off. They still bang on about being the biggest club in the world but perform like that. They act like top dogs but perform like fucking Barrow. 

The are not and have never been the biggest club in the world. Just utter PR BS

It's truly amazing that we're getting pilloried for not battering them, like they're Dagenham and Redbridge in the FA Cup. 

We were shite but they were a fucking embarrassment to the Premier League.

Fair play for Virg calling them out, they deserve zero respect. Classless club, fans, former players and pundits.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Inverted fullbacks are fine with good overlapping fullbacks keeping width and a intelligent number 9 who drags defenders away to make space for the wingers. 

We don't have a right back offering width and Diaz regularly ignores the LB

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Haven't seen it mentioned earlier. 

Am I the only one that thought we where denied a stone wall penalty when two utd players cleaned Diaz out of it? 

Granted, Diaz didn't have control of the ball, but a foul's a foul 

Stonewall. There was one like it yesterday too, the attacker gets the ball & is then wiped out but because the ‘chance’ has gone, apparently if the attacker gets the ball 1st you can take them out at the neck & it’s not a foul

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Don't agree

We haven't played well in a month. Made hard work of Palace,Sheff Utd and Fulham. 

We have looked pretty poor going forward for weeks with the game being played at snails pace and the players attitude has often been shite till they are 1 down all season. 

I agree that the football is not very good at the moment, but this selling half the team and all are shit? I think our tactic is worse than any of our players perform.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

It's truly amazing that we're getting pilloried for not battering them, like they're Dagenham and Redbridge in the FA Cup. 

We were shite but they were a fucking embarrassment to the Premier League.

Fair play for Virg calling them out, they deserve zero respect. Classless club, fans, former players and pundits.

This.