You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sat 21st Oct 2023 (12:30pm)

Trumo

2 hours ago, an tha said:

David Coote on VAR for this.

Wasn't he on it when that little armed prick nailed VVD and they went back about 25 'phases' of play to disallow our winner at the death.

PGMOL turning the screw!

Ah yes when human error saw the countries top officials forget what the rules were. What an incredible coincidence.

8 hours ago, an tha said:

This 'The Ev' thing is really shite IMO.

It's the shite, blueshite or the bitters.

This 'The Ev' lark needs binning.

Does my fucking head in.

I thought people calling Spurs 'Spuds' wound me up but this is a new level.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

Does my fucking head in.

I thought people calling Spurs 'Spuds' wound me up but this is a new level.

Braces for flood of 'The Ev' references but yeah agree totally - it is really, really shite and yeah does my head in.

I just don't get it - it comes over to me as the sort of shite 'bantz' shit small town club fans would use.

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Ev could easily get a result here.

If I was to do a little prob breakdown like those shit ones they show on screen during games that no one has any idea how they come up with, I'd say we have 50% chance of winning, 35% chance of a draw and 15% chance of losing.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95272ug2wgj244zvfwar

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Best one was the 4-0 win as it was a piece of piss even after that bellend funes Mori stamped on Origi. We should have won about 8-0 but we took our foot off the gas and just treated it like a training game. 

Next day i was in work and I went to a meeting and our department boss just went off into a massive rant about it being the most embarrassing game he's ever watched as an Evertonian. He was expecting me to say something as he knew I went but I just sat there smirking and trying not to burst out laughing like that Thierry Henry gif. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

we have only lost 6 times with Pawson as Ref. 

Just for once can football be the attention and not those twats in black. 

30 games in the league - won 21, drew 5, lost 4. We have received 37 yellow cards and no reds in those 30 games. We have got only 11 yellows in the last 11 games. On the face if it, that looks ok to me. 

On 17/10/2023 at 07:47, Scott_M said:

After Wolves last time, apart from Alisson, I doubt the South Americans start.

With Jones suspended, I reckon midfield is Szoboszlai, Gravenberch & Elliott - Gravenberch to play 6. 

Assuming he’s fit again, Gakpo to join Salah & Jota up front. 

Reading about his performance, goal and assist last night, I think Nunez is coming to the boil.

I think we should say to him “No matter what, you’re starting the next 6 games” and see what happens.

• Upvote 1