You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sat 21st Oct 2023 (12:30pm)

Trumo

We all know how they will approach this and we may have to very patient as a result.

The 1230 ko worries me - if we are lacking intensity and rhythm that will make the task of breaking down a team with everyone behind the ball all the more difficult.

Even if we don't break them down first half i want to see us threatening and it a case of them clinging on as opposed to us looking like we have no idea how to break them down.....it'll come then eventually IMO.

We should have more than enough - we need to watch their set piece threat and the hoof forward behind us....but we really should be taking all 3 pts here without too much agg.

37 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

The shite will stuff us before we've even woken up, made my peace with it.

You haven't even tried making potions, stitching cloth dummies to stab or chanting spells? You've gone straight for the anti-jinx jinx? If only the Enlightenement had happened!