You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dodged a bullet with Moises Caicedo / Code says he's bang average

an tha

Seeing the Twitter-arti (I know, I know…) saying his agent is trying to see him to Chelsea for a higher cut, Brighton want to sell us. 

Obviously no idea if true, what an absolute cluster-fuck.

I’m not sure I even want us diving in these murky waters. 

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Sort of enjoying this in a twisted kind of way. 

Nobody knows anything, and the blaggers are contorting themselves to cover their arseholes.

If the worst that comes out of this is Chelsea having to spend an extra £30m, and a few more people realising Fabrizio Romano is a fraud with a catchphrase, I'll take it.

Same,

Its Black Mirror football!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Seeing the Twitter-arti (I know, I know…) saying his agent is trying to see him to Chelsea for a higher cut, Brighton want to sell us. 

Obviously no idea if true, what an absolute cluster-fuck.

I’m not sure I even want us diving in these murky waters. 

Twitter-arti?

Shouldn't they now be X-perts?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

So 85 million was over our budget for Bellingham (which was always known to be about the price) after dicking about for 6 months when we would have had him for the entire off season.

Got to to tighten our belts 'cos there's no CL money.

Offer 110 million for Caceido with low probability he'll be ready for the first match 48 hours before we play.

Liverpool logic.

If the Saudis had come in for Henderson and Fab earlier we'd have bought Bellingham I'm sure. As it stands having MacAlister and Caicedo is preferable in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Brownie said:

So the agent is being a bad bellend. Probably higher agent fees from the Chelsea deal.

Said it pages ago there was a rumor/twitter post from Tony Evans saying that someone within the Brighton side of things basically text him saying Boy, that agent is trouble.

Anyway, we tried, player doesn't want to come because his agents in his ear, we should just move on(while making this saga as difficult for Chelsea as we can though).

2 hours ago, Dave D said:

Goes back to what I said that triggered this little chat- says more about him- the figures might stack up for him- if thats the be all and end all then fine (keeping in mind he woudln't have struggled to put food on the table at Liverpool) then that makes him a little bit of a tit in my eyes.

Go play at Stamford Bridge     

I am not advocating this development either, but it is what it is. Football is a business for everyone involved apart from the supporters. We might as well have supported Nike in their epic battle against adidas (or at least that’s how it feels at times).

• dave u changed the title to Dodged a bullet with Moises Caicedo / Code says he's bang average