You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TV and film characters who were probably Evertonians.

Section_31

Just now, Section_31 said:

The clever Gremlin.

"Nil satis nisi optimum. Not only the motto of the mighty blues, but also Loughborough University. Speaking as someone who attended the university of life, I understand why my allegiances may serve to sow some confusion. After some introspection I can only conclude that under the superficial veneer of intelligence and respectability, I am, beneath all of this and on a base level - still an animal."

g2jhvpa5hzb51.jpg

They certainly spent money like him.

"Buy, buy, bye bye".

• Haha 1

Uncle Junior.

"Liverpool had just signed this black kid from Watford, he was strong as bull, and fast, but there was no way my old man would let me support a team like that. I came home one day and he'd bought me a fake Everton shirt from Garston market. I never wore it, but occasionally he'd wipe his mouth with it when he'd salivate.

So you're going to a champions league final? Nice. I never went."

Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg

• Upvote 2

"So I'm on the bus into town and there's this massive Norwegian guy in full LFC kit sat there with a map looking for Anfield, next thing his phone rings to the tune of  YNWA so I walk over and tell him he's on the wrong bus and he should get off at the next shop before I knock him the fuck out. He nearly starts crying but gets off at the next stop and all the other blues on the bus stand up and applaud me. I sit back down on the back seat and some tidy bird comes over, clearly with a massive wide on and she's well impressed with how i dealt with that daytripper and starts noshing me off right there. When she's finished she tells me she's a model for Ann Summers and gets loads of free sex clothes and toys and asks for my number and says I should come to hers later and give her a proper seeing to but I tell her I'm not looking for anything serious and get off at the next stop leaving her there gagging for it"

Screenshot_20230126-195519_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The clever Gremlin.

"Nil satis nisi optimum. Not only the motto of the mighty blues, but also Loughborough University. Speaking as someone who attended the university of life, I understand why my allegiances may serve to sow some confusion. After some introspection I can only conclude that under the superficial veneer of intelligence and respectability, I am, beneath all of this and on a base level - still an animal."

g2jhvpa5hzb51.jpg

Thats what the Esk sounds like on Twitter. 

• Upvote 1

Albert Tatlock

Albert+gad.jpg

...If...If...If it hadn't been for that lot across the park, like - hic - we'd have conquered the world, like...

Time for you to go home, now, Mr Tatlock.

...No, no, no - hic - I'm just sayin, like, y'know, I'm just saying, like, we-we would've won everything, like, y'know...if it hadn't been for, y'know, that lot...Hic...