You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

173 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

8 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

£64 million up front. Good deal by us. Mane wants out, so good to get something for him rather than replacing him next year (Salah will definitely walk for free too)

With Mane, Minamino, Ox, Williams covering this and the Carvalho fee. Does that leave funds to go big on a midfielder too?

We desperately need at least one

Covering this and Diaz. Pretty sure that was part of the same window financially.

33 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just missing that wee bit of cheating from our main rival.

Even with their cheating i firmly believe we would have won title if midfield was not so unsettled in first half of season....

The covid shite did for us as well IMO.

• Upvote 1

The fucking state on some of these comments on here, I don’t get the negativity at all, we are breaking the bank for a player our manager clearly wants and have all the little stat virgins crying, there’s some proper weird cunts on this forum hahahahaha.

Some of you are going to be fuming next season when he’s banging goals in for fun, can’t wait for him to scuff a couple in me from 3 yards out.

Trent 20 plus assists next season, you’re welcome.

C8AA59B0-8CC3-4D01-B014-FFE1F46CABA6.gif

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

The fucking state on some of these comments on here, I don’t get the negativity at all, we are breaking the bank for a player our manager clearly wants and have all the little stat virgins crying, there’s some proper weird cunts on this forum hahahahaha.

Some of you are going to be fuming next season when he’s banging goals in for fun, can’t wait for him to scuff a couple in me from 3 yards out.

Trent 20 plus assists next season, you’re welcome.

C8AA59B0-8CC3-4D01-B014-FFE1F46CABA6.gif

Pretty sure nobody is actually crying about this. I'm well glad we are getting the guy the manager wants, and hearing the mancs go from 'he's great' to 'he's shit' is a thing of beauty. They're actually posting videos of his bad touches. 

Majority of people on here have seen him play twice, like myself.  We know duck all.

Seeing comments about him not scoring in big games..,sporting, Liverpool, Barcelona, Ajax…who he supposed to be scoring against?

Doesn’t score many headed…most in Europe top five leagues. 

He had me shitting myself that night.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

Bjornebye was the first one to go all in on Nunez so if it doesn't work or his knees explode we just wicker man him to appease the transfer gods.

nicolas-cage-wickerman.gif

Negged for referencing The Wicker Man, then using a gif from the remake.

Sorry, but this is something I feel strongly about.

• Upvote 4