You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) - Sat 7th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

Every loose ball dropping to these jammy cunts. Reminds me of games against Forest in the 80s. Need more of these dinks over the defence, and runners from midfield. Also need to cover Robbo when he gets forward as they're looking for that long ball right to Kulusevski every time.

Decent first half, but struggling to create enough real chances against their bus. Oliver has helped thema lot, seems to be up for it tonight.

And what a player Diaz is. Unreal. If or when he starts delivering more goals and assists we’ll be discussing if he’s the best player in the world.

• Upvote 1

The rules ap

pear to be you can do whatever you want to Mo, no foul will be given. Straight through him on the edge of the box, nothing. 

Conte can fuck off with waving the imaginary yellow card the cunt. 

Every bounce, mis controll has gone for them, hopefully that luck will run out. 

I feel more confident now, Klopp and his team will give the HT talk and we will pick up.

Just now, stringvest said:

Need to get Keita on for Henderson.  Game’s happening around him.  Patience is the watchword though

Thought Hendo was decent TBH. Thought the entire team were decent. That’s what worries me. Need an early goal in the 2nd half to shake off ‘should have won’ vibes. 

I'd like to see Salah drift over to the left for a few minutes every now and then, just so he can hit the odd shot without that shuffle across the area. 

Thiago has been great to watch, as always. This could be another Divock occasion.

In terms of effort I'm not sure there's much picking up to do. We might see a couple of little tactical tweaks but the only thing we've lacked is a little bit of quality in the final third.

Conte's an absolute bellend but he gets his teams so hard to beat. We need to get more precise and play with a higher tempo around their box, we've looked most dangerous in counter-pressing situations.

4 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Decent first half, but struggling to create enough real chances against their bus. Oliver has helped thema lot, seems to be up for it tonight.

And what a player Diaz is. Unreal. If or when he starts delivering more goals and assists we’ll be discussing if he’s the best player in the world.

He’s pretty much Suarez with a different body shape (and no taste for opposition players ).