You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) - Sat 2nd Apr 2022 (12:30pm)

Trumo

47 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Jurgen has asked us to sing. I am sure we'll deliver on that.

I have done a few vocal warm ups this morning. Had a good rest, a light meal and am raring to start. I am ready if he needs me to do a solo and I am really sure I'll excel but its about the whole crowd, not just me.

I mean mainly me, but the whole crowd a bit too.

I'll be singing enough for three people.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I just got an email asking me to be at the Dixie Dean statue 20 minutes before kick off to meet a man in a flat cap with a wink and a smile. I think the Park End is getting it. 

Could be Stronts taking the piss.  

He'd be more aligned with the Church of Ireland than Archbishop Croke's crozier.

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Should be more than good enough to beat this utter shite.  Never good seeing a centre back fill in for Trent tho and the results speak for themselves there.

Pretty much the only area we don't have proper back up for now...not proper in terms of what we ask of the position and what TAA gives us in an attacking sense.

Gomez could play there for nearly every other team in league and be ok - but in our set up its a big no and blunts us massively.

Let's just hope we don't have to go the cheats or wembley in same situation over next couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Pretty much the only area we don't have proper back up for now...not proper in terms of what we ask of the position and what TAA gives us in an attacking sense.

Gomez could play there for nearly every other team in league and be ok - but in our set up its a big no and blunts us massively.

Let's just hope we don't have to go the cheats or wembley in same situation over next couple of weeks.

If Trent’s on the bench today, I dare say he’ll be back mid week.

Right back needs addressed this summer.  That and midfield is our only weakness left.  No more stupid excuses…like you can’t find anyone to compete with our front three, no one will sit behind Robertson in the pecking order blah blah.  All proved to be utter shite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Right back needs addressed this summer.  That and midfield is our only weakness left.  No more stupid excuses…like you can’t find anyone to compete with our front three, no one will sit behind Robertson in the pecking order blah blah.  All proved to be utter shite.

Agreed about RB....midfield just needs the permacrock shite bin bagging - ox and keita and frankly if we only replace those two with one reliable quality player we will be better off 

24 minutes ago, Grinch said:

With 5 subs, it might be easier to sell a purely backup right back position to someone now.

32 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Trent is on the bench thank goodness.

This is yet another massive game, let’s put pressure on those cheats!

Bloody Sherwood on Sky just now moaning about the bigs clubs ‘getting their way’ re the 5 subs, he’s a no-nothing twat.

11 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Fucking state of this country. I saw this poor disheveled fella by the Trent mural. He didn’t even have his carer with him. 
shocking. 

86109AC0-0976-4EFE-B1BA-127167A99C7B.jpeg

Off topic, but your haircut reminds me of a grey version of Bale at Spurs.

image.thumb.png.142f81a2a07006d168ccaa990f6b9b66.png

7 minutes ago, suzy said:

Trent is on the bench thank goodness.

This is yet another massive game, let’s put pressure on those cheats!

Bloody Sherwood on Sky just now moaning about the bigs clubs ‘getting their way’ re the 5 subs, he’s a no-nothing twat.

Absolutely no nothing annoying no mark, hate listening to him he's so full of shit I'm surprised they pay him must have one hell of an agent.