You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

I dont know if this is what its always like or if they were heading into a break, but the presenters dont half seem to talk at a million miles an hour. Not sure if it was a timing thing or if theyre trying to create the feel of things being fast paced and a buzz, but really annoying.

1 minute ago, John102 said:

I dont know if this is what its always like or if they were heading into a break, but the presenters dont half seem to talk at a million miles an hour. Not sure if it was a timing thing or if theyre trying to create the feel of things being fast paced and a buzz, but really annoying.

It was a Jim White thing, he'd talk that way about a pensioner having a shit. 

18 minutes ago, an tha said:

"We need bodies"

Yes.

But not ones to join the usual suspects in the treatment room.

Have you seen this lads injury record?

Last time he played was May.

That's not that weird considering the season just started?

16 minutes ago, John102 said:

That Lianne Sanderson woman does my head in, talks way too fast and shouty. 

Just now, etho said:

I'm taking comfort in the fact that psg fans thought Gini was crap, and we know how good he was for us. If this lad can be fit a reasonable amount of the time and fit into our system, then I'd take it at this stage

Exactly give the lad a chance! Just hope we can get the paperwork done in time.

Also if he can thread a pass. Part of the difficulty we have with Henderson and Milner when we have loads of possession is that's not their strength, hendo would sooner go backwards or take an extra second to try and execute a long/through ball than back himself to play the difficult ball that plays through the lines, and it makes us alot easier to play against.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, etho said:

That's not that weird considering the season just started?

It means he was injured towards the end of last season (again) and took no part in any of his clubs pre season or competitive matches so far this season.

Not exactly arriving battle hardened is he - it is often hard for players to come in and adapt to english football - it is hard to train and play for us especially - this lad seems very fragile and is coming to us with absolutely no minutes in his legs for months and a poor injury history.

Maybe he will prove me wrong (i hope so) but for me it does not bode well.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't think he's even had a preseason game. Might be wrong, but pretty sure I read that earlier. 

Not because of Injury by the sounds of it, he's been on the verge of a move to a few clubs and he's not an Allegri player so he's been kept out of the pre-season games because of that.