You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

He’ll be suspended on full pay pending the investigation, which is fairly standard procedure, there’ll be no changes until the outcome of any criminal case. 

With his ‘further arrest’ it looks like the end of his yernited career 

• Upvote 1

This is a typo surely or am I just reading it like a complete moron.

"The 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after distressing pictures and audio circulated on social media alleging he attacked an 18-year-old student. Yesterday he was re-arrested while in custody on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill of his alleged victim, who is 12."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10467673/Mason-Greenwood-BAILED.html   

35 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

This is a typo surely or am I just reading it like a complete moron.

"The 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after distressing pictures and audio circulated on social media alleging he attacked an 18-year-old student. Yesterday he was re-arrested while in custody on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill of his alleged victim, who is 12."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10467673/Mason-Greenwood-BAILED.html   

Assuming they threw a fresh couple of charges to keep questioning him a bit longer , or different evidence came to light while he was with them.

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Assuming they threw a fresh couple of charges to keep questioning him a bit longer , or different evidence came to light while he was with them.

It was the "Victim, who is 12" bit that confused me. Has to be a typo and the new charges are against the same victim rather than a new victim of 12.

They updated the story at 11:06 to remove the last bit, it now reads

"The 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after distressing pictures and audio circulated on social media alleging he attacked an 18-year-old student. Yesterday he was re-arrested while in custody on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill his alleged victim.     "

13 hours ago, aRdja said:

That’s him done isn’t it? There’s really no way back from here. I don’t see any PL club ever wanting to be associated with him. I would’ve liked to see him at the end of a nasty two-footed leg breaker. 

A career awaits at Preston where Ched will take him under his wing .

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

something seems fishy - arrested yesterday on threatening murder - let out on bail today.

Not really. Fairly standard while they make further enquiries or put together a file for a charging decision from the CPS. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Is there any kind of "restraining order" while on bail?

If he’s on bail, as opposed to released under investigation, he’ll have a condition not to approach by any means (electronic or otherwise) the alleged victim either in person or through another. Probably a bail condition to stay away from her address and place of work as well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

If he’s on bail, as opposed to released under investigation, he’ll have a condition not to approach by any means (electronic or otherwise) the alleged victim either in person or through another. Probably a bail condition to stay away from her address and place of work as well.

Reckon he's going to fuck that right up. The mong.

He really lays on the Partridge persona, thick and heavy, maybe in the hope of being seen as some kind of comedy genius Except as Partridge has already been done, imitating a character is never going to have the same effect as being the original. He's trying too hard, all the time, especially with his 'sponsorship ads'. A needy attention-seeking tit.

38 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

He really lays on the Partridge persona, thick and heavy, maybe in the hope of being seen as some kind of comedy genius Except as Partridge has already been done, imitating a character is never going to have the same effect as being the original. He's trying too hard, all the time, especially with his 'sponsorship ads'. A needy attention-seeking tit.

He's earning very good money doing what he does, left a decent job in the police force. He knows what he's doing.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely knows what he’s doing, but he’s quite funny, and also doesn’t strike me as a rabid. He’s willing to acknowledge the good on other teams. 

Not as funny as that faux United Asian fan account on Twitter that trolled them something rotten though. Can’t remember the name, unfortunately.

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

Absolutely knows what he’s doing, but he’s quite funny, and also doesn’t strike me as a rabid. He’s willing to acknowledge the good on other teams. 

Not as funny as that faux United Asian fan account on Twitter that trolled them something rotten though. Can’t remember the name, unfortunately.

Was it something like  bejing red4lyf?

I remember him saying something like "sir booby Charlton will be looking down from heaven with tears in his eyes"

"Sir Bobby isn't dead"

"That's right he lives on in all our hearts"

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Was it something like  bejing red4lyf?

I remember him saying something like "sir booby Charlton will be looking down from heaven with tears in his eyes"

"Sir Bobby isn't dead"

"That's right he lives on in all our hearts"

That was him. My favourite was one irate Utd fan telling him to set himself on fire, and he posted a picture of the guy (who had really red blotchy skin) with the reply ‘like you did?’

• Upvote 1