You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Got to disagree there, was prime shithousery from the Russians. Fucking training in the woods or some shit for months then going at people with gopro cameras on while they're sat there drinking or having dinner. I'm no fan of England fans, but the Russians were absolute scum during all that. Horrible bastards.

Totally agree, absolute shithouses giving the gammons a taste of their own medicine.

4 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

In fairness, Scott, I've always been a bit of a @Barrington Womble henchman on that score.

It's the only weakness in my otherwise impeccable überfan credentials.

Barry, Beef Stroganoff, Daisy & now Skaro.

I couldn’t be more disappointed. You’re dead to me.

You’ll never reach super fan status. I know, I administer the badges. 

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Somebody said just before the game kicked off, can’t remember who, might have been Stig, but England winning the tournament would give the country a lift.

Thats hit home. Like it or not, it would. It’s been a dismal few years (Brexit - Bojo - COVID19), the population could do with a lift.

Yes, 51% of the morons in this country will feel justified. But the 49% of us more reasonable folk will see the benefits. 

In terms of lifting the country, I’m leaning towards wanting England to win it now. I won’t lose any sleep if they don’t. 

It was me and I feel disgusting and filthy but I stand by it. I know the worlds been a slaughterhouse but this country is all over the place. It's a horrible existence at the minute and a few more days distraction from the reality of this cunt government etc is very very welcome. 

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Barry, Beef Stroganoff, Daisy & now Skaro.

I couldn’t be more disappointed. You’re dead to me.

You’ll never reach super fan status. I know, I administer the badges. 

I'll get me coat.

Does Tom at least get a ticket next time?

I'm not allowed anyway after the Palace débâcle.... but he at least called the Coutinho goal.

He's 14 now and not far off a pint or two I'd say....

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It was me and I feel disgusting and filthy but I stand by it. I know the worlds been a slaughterhouse but this country is all over the place. It's a horrible existence at the minute and a few more days distraction from the reality of this cunt government etc is very very welcome. 

The Tories will jump all over any success sadly.

13 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Well as a season ticket holder I have heard all the disgusting chants built I am not stupid enough to think that is all of their fans. 

look I don't want to spend the evening taking shit for England, they're not worth it. But I am amused at the piss that's been boiled. 

Well, your username is spot on if nothing else.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I never thought it about the way you posted it, but it rang a bell. 

I’ll have no pleasure seeing the gammons giving it biftas.

It’s the sensible 49% of us I’ll be happy for. The ones who’ve welcome Declan Rice’s Irish ancestors, or Kalvin Phillips or Raheem Sterling’s Caribbean ancestors or that two teenagers went to Germany to further their career…. that is 2021 England / Britain, not the 51% of old bellends.

5 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

I'll get me coat.

Does Tom at least get a ticket next time?

I'm not allowed anyway after the Palace débâcle.... but he at least called the Coutinho goal.

He's 14 now and not far off a pint or two I'd say....

Luckily I’m easily bribed, especially if beer and food are involved.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

The Tories will jump all over any success sadly.

Oh for sure. 

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It’s the sensible 49% of us I’ll be happy for. The ones who’ve welcome Declan Rice’s Irish ancestors, or Kalvin Phillips or Raheem Sterling’s Caribbean ancestors or that two teenagers went to Germany to further their career…. that is 2021 England / Britain, not the 51% of old bellends.

Yep. 

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Luckily I’m easily bribed, especially if beer and food are involved.

Voilà our next rendezvous point. 

I'll bring the cash... Tom will bring the credit card:

https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/restaurants/cromptons.html

I'll even arrange for us to be served by a cryogenically thawed Don Revie.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

It’s the sensible 49% of us I’ll be happy for. The ones who’ve welcome Declan Rice’s Irish ancestors, or Kalvin Phillips or Raheem Sterling’s Caribbean ancestors or that two teenagers went to Germany to further their …. that is 2021 England / Britain, not the 51% of old bellends.

Think I read somewhere 7 or 8 of the England squad could play for Ireland. Bet their parents and grandparents love the No Surrender stuff. I bet Sterling and Rashford etc and their families love the undercurrent racism towards black people from a lot of the fans. The England away support in the main (or a huge minority) despise black people, asian people, the Irish and probably foreign people in general. They fucking hate each other in fairness I suppose.

Still you do make a fair point Scott. Most England fans watching at home are decent. Most English people aren't racist and yeah some people from our Scouse Republic can be horrible racist cunts. I do get that a lot of people out there get joy out of them doing well and for any on here that is happy about today, I'm genuinely happy for you.

The media and the knob pundits do more to turn me off them than the fans.