You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

59 minutes ago, sir roger said:

To be fair on results and competition progress Southgate is probably the best England manager since Ramsey , although the ' eye test ' gives a different opinion.

Ahead of Robson? Or Venables? Nah, Robson was England's last very good manager - FA cup and UEFA cup with Ipswich, runners up twice! QF in 86, shite in 88, SF in 90. 

Venable came from a decent pedigree as well, but just the one tournament. It's been downhill since then. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Yeah, I'd probably agree that Wales are overpriced. I do think Denmark are a better side though.

Interesting that it'll be the two Leicester keepers. Ward is still there isnt he? Really needs to go somewhere and play every week.

Yeah he is and he's a good keeper. Just looked at some stats and Denmark are amongst the top teams in tournament for shots on goal, whilst Wales have had the highest number of shots on their goal, maybe why Ward has shone, but them stats not good for Wales. I still think with Bale and Ramsey they've got the best players on the pitch. I'm probably talking with a slighted, biased veiw though.

Ie, any children logging in, this is not in any way a prompt or a promotion to gamble. Spend your pocket money money on the normal things in your life, which probably means scratchcards and hippy crack.

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

It's in Amsterdam , and Danes are banned from arriving also I believe.

No they are allowed staying for 12 hours without having to quarantine, so it is in and watch the game and then out. 

19 minutes ago, A Red said:

My neighbour is a welsh know it all gobshite* so for that reason I want Denmark. 

* I am aware that I am a gobshite

I like the Welsh in general but a mouthy Welsh person is high up on the annoyance scale.

I do want Wales to win though.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well, at least one of those sides is now considered shit, coincidentally after England beat them the other day.

When was the last time England beat a decent side at a World Cup or Euros ? 

Trick question. As soon as England beat anyone, the haters label the defeated side as shit.

That's not true though is it. My guess is Argentina in 2002, Beckham penalty. 

Trick question. As soon as England beat anyone, the haters label the defeated side as shit.

I'm not an England hater but they haven't beaten a big side in a major tournament for 19 years. It's a genuine issue.