You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Anger I don't care about, it's focusing on issues that will win votes and get on the news. This'll just float away. Agree, Johnson just clearly doesn't give a fuck. How is that cunt still a politician. Amazing achievement when you think about it. 

He really is horrible isn’t he. Johnson that is

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Anger I don't care about, it's focusing on issues that will win votes and get on the news. This'll just float away. Agree, Johnson just clearly doesn't give a fuck. How is that cunt still a politician. Amazing achievement when you think about it. 

A compliant media and a gullible elecorate always helps

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

A compliant media and a gullible elecorate always helps

I’d go so far as to say a sizeable chunk of the populace who are compliant and gullible. The upper echelons of Britain have long ago worked out that loads of the plebs will happily let them shit in their mouths.

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I do live in hope that these energy price rises might finally cut through. But it’s the hope that kills you.

They should, but they will be hand waved away as a global problem. I do think the multiple associated rises could have an effect though. It’s the economy stupid, once hardship really effects the masses , that’s when change is given an opportunity. That alternative better be good though.

36 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

They should, but they will be hand waved away as a global problem. I do think the multiple associated rises could have an effect though. It’s the economy stupid, once hardship really effects the masses , that’s when change is given an opportunity. That alternative better be good though.

That didn’t work for Gordon Brown in 2008, and it shouldn't work for this cunt either, but it will!

If Starmer wanted to be cynical, he could get some real mileage out of the Tory/Russia/Farage links, the whole 'traitors/treason' shit seems to go down well, and it wouldn't be hard to pivot it from Brexit to the blue bloods whose pockets are being lined. 

"Working class patriotism betrayed by profiteers"

I know the Nazis did it, but still.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If Starmer wanted to be cynical, he could get some real mileage out of the Tory/Russia/Farage links, the whole 'traitors/treason' shit seems to go down well, and it wouldn't be hard to pivot it from Brexit to the blue bloods whose pockets are being lined. 

It's precisely the road he should be going down imo.

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He has had countless opportunities. 

They literally stole money during a pandemic to make themselves richer and he still failed to take advantage. 

Still I've said a million times ,this government can  do anything they want and millions of doffers will find am excuse because the PM speaks Latin

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

He has had countless opportunities. 

They literally stole money during a pandemic to make themselves richer and he still failed to take advantage. 

Still I've said a million times ,this government can  do anything they want and millions of doffers will find am excuse because the PM speaks Latin

Bit different now though as Russia are a military threat. 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bolton, why am I not surprised.

Ah, you misunderestimate Bolton, well the club.

They called it off claiming they didn’t want to be tarred with these shitheads brush.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/nigel-farage-bolton-wanderers-net-zero-b2031278.html%3Famp

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Out of interest, are you generally in favour of judging people by who they share a platform with or not? 

Who is on the platform and what they're campaigning for; it's usually a good indicator of whether a person's political beliefs accord with the party they've been elected for.