Quantcast
Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15 - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15

Just now, Lee909 said:

I imagine a eye on the weekend and then Salazburg next week, that will be a tough game

Rotate against Bournemouth not this game.

I don't fucking believe this.

It is the fucking derby and he does this.

Liverpool: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Lallana, Shaqiri, Mane, Origi.

Subs: Kelleher, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Gomez, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Well kiss my grits. You'd have gotten LONG LONG odds on that team tonight. However, in klopp we trust and it's only a Fabinho and a hen away from the starting Barca team

Midweek league game in between two weekend games and an upcoming important Champions League game. He's done this before. And against Everton as well.

Nah fuck off. No matter what, the fist two fixtures you look for when the fixtures come out as a Red is Everton and the mancs at home. We should have our best available side out tonight. 

• Upvote 2

First XI is fucked and that's the squad players.  Still no place for Kieta, which makes a complete mockery of the thinking he's not getting used cause we can't fuck with a winning team. 

There's no way we were getting through this spell of fixtures, running them into the ground, although how and when our important wing backs get a rest is anyones guess.    

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Not the game to throw Shaquiri back after such a long lay off and Lallana far too lightweight for this.

Lallana is from the region, mate. He'll get #stuckin, he knows how much it means.

Plenty complaining on here the last few days of how Salah and Firmino have stinking the place out due to being jaded. 

Good, effective management. 

Let's be honest. The first eleven have not been pulling up trees. I thought we were going to lose or draw at best tonight based on form.

At least its change and freshness things up. Should be interesting