Quantcast
Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15

Just now, Bjornebye said:

So this is on Amazon Prime then? 

Supposedly.  But there are rumours that Amazon won't be able to cope with the viewing demand. 

5 minutes ago, aws said:

Supposedly.  But there are rumours that Amazon won't be able to cope with the viewing demand. 

Goslings goal all over again moment inbound. 

7 minutes ago, aws said:

Most people will be watching it on buffstreams anyway so I reckon they’ll be sound 

• Upvote 1

Brilliance. Obduracy. Originality. Outrageousness. Objectiveness. Oomph.

I don't ask for much.

Just go at them and try to kill the game off early, in the manner we have not been doing of late. We have the tools to really cause some damage, and show why we are where we are.

• Upvote 4

They are going to get bummed tomorrow if Leicester forwards create enough chances and take them, or park the bus works and they pluckily get a draw. Whatever transpires it will most certainly be the blueprint for the Derby. Thankfully it's at Anfield as we have the added bonus of a 100% record and they'll be desperate to try and stop that by parking the bus and playing hoof ball to runners. We are due a game where it all clicks and we bum someone, I can honestly see that happening on Wednesday. 

Its a conspiracy that we had Brighton at home on the Saturday and they have Leicester away on the Sunday. The premier league don't want Everton to win at Anfield. 

1 hour ago, aws said:

I got a letter from Amazon telling me that even though I can watch Prime movies etc on my TV, it doesn't support streaming Prime sports. They're recommending I buy a firestick and have 'generously' given me a 50% off code to bring the price down to what it already in is their Black Friday sale.

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

I got a letter from Amazon telling me that even though I can watch Prime movies etc on my TV, it doesn't support streaming Prime sports. They're recommending I buy a firestick and have 'generously' given me a 50% off code to bring the price down to what it already in is their Black Friday sale.

Hahahaha. Cheeky bastards. Just watch it on a PC. I have it on German Sky, so I'm guessing there'll be loads of streams about if Amazon's servers are shite with added traffic. 

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I get prime via EE, so it's not included? Fucking wankers are taking the piss. 

18 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Why not?

Because a) it's yet another outlay in order to watch Liverpool play football. Under the bizarre pretence of competition, we now need to pay for 3 subscription services.....and b) the entry of a greedy, global corporate giant seeking to extend yet further their already obscene profits isn't really the thing to float my boat. What do they know or care about English football, or its fans? None of those profits will be fed back into real non-football economy. They can fuck off quite frankly

• Upvote 7