You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

On 28/09/2019 at 23:08, Chocoholic said:

Wilder says of keeper, Henderson: 'He wants to play for Manchester Utd, for England'.

HAHAHAHA! Fuck him, then. 

At that point, I had no clue of the fact that Henderson is a Man Utd player on loan at Sheffield Utd. The presumption was that he was looking at Sheffield Utd as a stepping stone on his way, and he was getting ahead of himself in stating his ambition.

Well, never mind, Dean, after Saturday, it still can be.

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I know many on here hate them but you have to feel sorry for the Geordies. Owned by a horrible cunt, lost Rafa their best asset since Shearer retired as a player and stuck with Bruce. 

I was watching old episodes of Zzzap on YouTube with Turdsette last night and just as she went to bed this popped up on my suggested clips. 

That’s just pure Newcastle. Absolutely hilarious. There’s all sorts to pick from but I think my favourite bit was in the post match presser when the tea lady casually brought in a brew and put it in front of Souness. 

Game’s gone. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I know many on here hate them but you have to feel sorry for the Geordies. Owned by a horrible cunt, lost Rafa their best asset since Shearer retired as a player and stuck with Bruce. 

Too worried about never working again to have time to worry about twats like Newcastle and Wolves, Stig.

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

West Ham's keeper, Fabianski expected to be out for two months with a torn hip muscle. Lucky to have such a bloody good back up keeper, Adrian, aren't they? Must be tough to have been sat on the bench for the last two years. He deserves better.

Ah, right...

If they’re needing a back-up, we might be able to lend them Lonergan next week

On 28/09/2019 at 20:18, Anubis said:

Shameful that none of you have lived up

to TLW standards.

tottenham-wags-1.jpg

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino said defender Jan Vertonghen is "an important part of my project" as they prepare to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday.

His project may have very little to do with Spurs at this point.

I know it's not football as we know it, but I've just seen a report on the news about the Irish Rugby Team's World Cup camp that is in the city of Fukuroi in Japan.

The thing that immediately jumped out at me was the memory to another World Cup in Japan and wondered if there was a conscious effort to choose their location based in Fuck-U-Roy.

Guest Pistonbroke
28 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Cardiff City ordered by FiFA to pay the first installment due for Sala. Are they now officially the biggest cunts in world football?

They are still going to look at how they can get out of it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

Interesting game tonight. Fancy the Mancs to beat the forever soft Gunners.

I fancy Arsenal myself. Mancs are shy as fuck up front and OGS will be shit scared of Arsenals own firepower. Looks like they are going with two holding midfielders again with Pogba and Mctominay. Then they have the might of James-Lingard-Pereira and Rashford ahead of them. I fancy Arsenal to show Maguire for the yard dog he is and Aubameyang is going to run circles around Lingard.

Mancs 1 Arsenal 3. 

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I fancy Arsenal myself. Mancs are shy as fuck up front and OGS will be shit scared of Arsenals own firepower. Looks like they are going with two holding midfielders again with Pogba and Mctominay. Then they have the might of James-Lingard-Pereira and Rashford ahead of them. I fancy Arsenal to show Maguire for the yard dog he is and Aubameyang is going to run circles around Lingard.

Mancs 1 Arsenal 3. 

I can see Arsenal shitting themselves like usual.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

I can see Arsenal shitting themselves like usual.

Man U will play deep and just hoof it towards Rashford, I reckon Solksjaer will play right into their hands.