Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 332 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

3 minutes ago, rotoq said:

Baffling that Amazon's debut fixtures seem to have been handled so poorly. Fuck sake. Crashing, buffering, won't play. This is the company responsible for Amazon's web services, the worlds leading cloud platform.

And they've botched it somehow. Wankers.

You watching on laptop or through the telly? I'm running it off my PS4 and it's been fine (and my internet is pretty unreliable).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Keeper fucked it up.  

He should have done better definitely but rashford smashed it hard at ground level right inside the post.

Just now, Caramac said:

Watching with the commentary turned off is strange but good. Wish bt and sky had this option.

Is that option available on prime lad 

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

You watching on laptop or through the telly? I'm running it off my PS4 and it's been fine (and my internet is pretty unreliable).

Nvidia shield. It's grand now.

I've never noticed the pitch falling away like that at old Trafford. Looks insanely dangerous. Maybe just that camera angle.

Just now, cloggypop said:

Daniel James crashing into Mourinho was very funny

Nice. Would have preferred it had he smashed him in the plums with both sets of studs 

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Surely you're not allowed to headbutt the opposition manager? Should be off for that.

Special allowances owing to the fact that it's only human to want to headbutt Mourinho.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Is that option available on prime lad 

Yeah, watching on desktop pc it is. Dunno if its the same if you're watching on tv.

Go to subtitles and audio settings and check stadium fx.

These big games suit united.   They've built a squad of footballers with no quile, who only look good defending in numbers and playing on the counter. 

They'll never do anything in the league with the likes of Rashford and Maguire as main men. 

1 minute ago, Caramac said:

Yeah, watching on desktop pc it is. Dunno if its the same if you're watching on tv.

Not on the prime TV Android app.

If the manc game stays like this it's pretty good. Keeps the race for top 4 close meaning they all have to go fir it against City. Puts a Spanner in the Mourinho wankfest and keeps the clown car of oles Utd going a few more weeks