You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

6 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Toys. Prams.

FB_IMG_1709401891522.jpg

I'll offer you an explanation Lovebite

Konate head injury, play was stopped for 20 secs. Additional time required.

Gibbs-White time wasted at a corner, yellow card given, additional time required.

Another twat, I can't remember his name, also wasted time, yellow card given, additional time required.

So there you have it, suck a lemon and you'll be shitting it coming to Anfield next week so stop giving it then big-un 8 days before kick off. Dickhead.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Gibbs-White time wasted at a corner, yellow card given, additional time required.

Another twat, I can't remember his name, also wasted time, yellow card given, additional time required.

So there you have it, suck a lemon and you'll be shitting it coming to Anfield next week so stop giving it then big-un 8 days before kick off. Dickhead.

Danilo

Caught some of his interview on match of the day and you could see him thinking about us and what's been said about is in the last couple of weeks.

"This team are legends"

"This is for our fans all over the world (?!)"

Over the weekend in the paper he was also on about emulating the mancs' 'class of 92' with city's own home grown players (?!), no doubt prompted by the press about our lads.

It really is a travesty the shit this club has got away with, this liverpool side should have been dominating English football, and all of it above board.

• Upvote 4

On 03/03/2024 at 00:15, Mil-ing Around said:

This isn’t tribal this is par for the course for the modern supporter, they are Johnny come lately football blog know nothings. No sense of awareness at all, no looking back at other decisions at all, the narrative is for the moment and changes with their mood. A team can get 100 things go their way but one goes against and they shit their pants. They are all Evertonians really. Fuck them all, they need pissing on through an Echo and to eat a shitty burger from a seller who never washes his hands after having a shite. Cunts.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Changed the rules after we weren't allowed to 

They will of offered some sort of sweetener to someone well its not like there used to doing that is it

On 11/02/2024 at 12:48, Redder Lurtz said:

A bit of positivity for a minute.

Abu Dhabi have to play twice more than us before we play them at Anfield. That includes league games against Chelsea and Man U (stop giggling at the back, yes I know...). 

By the time we play them, provided we don't shit ourselves we could realistically have 3 league wins and a trophy in the bag and could be full of confidence. 

After that, they've got Arsenal and Villa to play and they still have to go to Spurs. We might have United and Villa away but I'm convinced they'll drop points. Even if we draw at home to the cunts we've got the easier run in. 

It's the hope that kills you I know but none of that is beyond possible, even probable. 

They dropped points against Chelsea. Predictably didn't against united, we have won 3 league games and a cup.

Our tails are up. Fuck these bastards over on Sunday then they can beat Arsenal if they like. Fuck 'em. We can do this. 

• Upvote 5

On 28/02/2024 at 13:38, Section_31 said:

Their attempts to manufacture a history is hilarious, they've got about 26 fucking statues. I genuinely didn't even know they had this one of Kompany.

Vincent_Kompany_statue_-_Etihad_Stadium.jpg

Looks like rooney tbh. 

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

This isn’t tribal this is par for the course for the modern supporter, they are Johnny come lately football blog know nothings. No sense of awareness at all, no looking back at other decisions at all, the narrative is for the moment and changes with their mood. A team can get 100 things go their way but one goes against and they shit their pants. They are all Evertonians really. Fuck them all, they need pissing on through an Echo and to eat a shitty burger from a seller who never washes his hands after having a shite. Cunts.

this is what I dont get about them.

they had a proper loyal fanbase years ago,I remember them dropping down to the old 3rd divison and they were still getting massive crowds.

Now they just seem to be followed by absolute bellends who were clearly bullied at school.

45 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

this is what I dont get about them.

they had a proper loyal fanbase years ago,I remember them dropping down to the old 3rd divison and they were still getting massive crowds.

Now they just seem to be followed by absolute bellends who were clearly bullied at school.

Had a soft spot for their fans but not anymore, they can fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Fanbases can change.

They were a relatively biggish club with a loyal 30k group. They got a bit of success and added knobheads and probably some of the "sound" ones became knobheads with a bit of success.

The opposite of Everton, who were very big and now are as small time as they come. I mean City are small time, but more dickhead pricks that won the lottery types and lord it over others.

Showing my age, but I used to like Everton winning if we couldn't. Now, they can go fuck themselves and all the others can as well. City were just never on my radar bar a period in the 70s. Fact is, going on the few times I've looked at Bluemoon, they are as toxic as you can get. Never used to mind Arsenal, but again they have turned into a horrible bunch. 

I walked into a pub in Norwich with a few mates for an away a few years ago and got the full Scouse gags from the pub comedian with the old "why do Scousers hate England" topic brought up by others. We just stand out in this country. It's what makes me laugh about the Blueshite these days. They're like Uncle Toms.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wait -- what?!

A man was arrested during a Manchester derby after reports of a gesture mocking the Munich air disaster.

Frank Swift's family will be made up. 

Fucking hell. 

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Strangely, I've got a feeling one of our kids might be the difference maker on Sunday, something Pep doesn't forsee.

Danns with a header. That's the one I keep seeing in my head.

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wait -- what?!

A man was arrested during a Manchester derby after reports of a gesture mocking the Munich air disaster.

According to the media it was Liverpool fans.