You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we remove politics from the GF?

GF + PF  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for all the political bickering threads to find a new home?

• Yes, fuck them off, they’re virtually unreadable and ruining the place.
    • No, keep them. I enjoy reading the same insults being constantly thrown around and the same discussions going round in circles.
    • I don’t care one way or the other.
  2. 2. Does Stig finger cats?

• Yes
    • No

Nobody’s arsed about the odd footy reference on here anymore and nobody’s saying there should be a blanket ban on mentioning anything vaguely political. But you already know this.

The Corbyn thread, The Theresa May thread, The EU thread, Israel discussion, Muslim discussion, Rico being a knob, everything like that.

It’s all fucked. Stick it in its own space.

People dont have to read them mate, Most of its bollocks but these topics dominate the news today and are no way near being resolved, Dont think moving them to another page makes any difference, people will still comment 

Very good of Turdseye to volunteer to read every single fucking post in the new forum and regulate it heavily. Certainly not something I could be arsed with. Can't even use the ignore function.

You may think it’ll need some newly appointed moderators and whilst I appreciate the vote of confidence I’m pretty sure it’ll be chock full of posters who won’t hesitate to take any issues directly to Dave.

Why has the poll narrowed? How could my 70% majority just vanish so quickly?

I’d bet my bottom dollar that a bunch of Tories and friends of Israel have signed up to the forum today just to defeat those of us that are campaigning for a better GF.

Just like the non racist freedom fighters. Runcorn. touches you once, it never leaves you. 

This poll is a disgrace. Vote Yes was up 100% at one point, 70% just last night. At this point, the swing looks like nothing more than a concerted attempt to make me look like a twat, which is incredible seeing as 39 people agree that Stig fingers cats.

Just like the current political landscape, progressive change seems too much to ask on this forum. I’m disgusted and appalled.

I hope that all those that voted no to spite me, end up on zero hours forum usage contracts and have to visit rep banks to feed their score.