You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mayweather - McGregor

moof

Had an ace nap earlier myself (not to rub it in or anything), only to wake up to a house full of noisy cunts getting ready to go out for cocktails.

So I took the dogs to the beach, had a quick dip in the sea and waited for the missus and her mates to fuck off so I could get some peace and quiet.

Fired up the grill, getting my steak on, gaucho style. Got the tequila on ice ready for when the lasses get back and am enjoying an ice cold beer and a smoke, watching the sunset. Whatever happens with this fight later, I'm fucking set. Enjoy lads.

Had an ace nap earlier myself (not to rub it in or anything), only to wake up to a house full of noisy cunts getting ready to go out for cocktails.

So I took the dogs to the beach, had a quick dip in the sea and waited for the missus and her mates to fuck off so I could get some peace and quiet.

Fired up the grill, getting my steak on, gaucho style. Got the tequila on ice ready for when the lasses get back and am enjoying an ice cold beer and a smoke, watching the sunset. Whatever happens with this fight later, I'm fucking set. Enjoy lads.

Is right moof. Fuck yeah. I’ve got the Cobra and Vodka I’ve cold, fridge full of full English for the morning... just need the Irish lad to do the bidness now.

• Upvote 1

Trying to bet on this, difficult.

Just been watching Hatton v Mayweather from 2008, where Hatton rattled him initially, lots of grappling from Mayweather, didn't like his style.

This was 9 years ago.

Now a 40 year old gets in the ring against a much younger man who will constantly look for a KO hit.

I remember that shitshow, Mayweather didn't like Hatton getting into him and Joe fucking Cortez decided we couldn't be having any of that, made them break every time Hatton got close, total fucking joke it was.

As for tonight I can't believe how badly the septics are getting fleeced for this, $99??  It's only £20 on Sky.  Not that I care, seems the quim who runs my usual streaming service must have got irked with all the e-mails from people like me calling him a grasping cunt for charging extra for the Joshua v Klitscho fight, this circus seems to be just included on one of the channels like they always used to be.  Hope he does the same thing with the Triple G v Canelo fight.

I can't lose tonight, haven't got any money on it and I think they're both massive quims so I don't give a fuck what happens, just watching it for comedy value.

• Upvote 1

Ring walks expected judt after 4 with a figjt time of 4:30

Going to get up just before 4 snd if they have not started the ring walks by 4:05 ill get to work amd catch it there (hopefully).

Catch up with the rest over the next day or two

I'm putting a fiver on the draw at 40/1, and a couple of quid here and there.

I'm skeptical about the whole affair, and wonder if this is being set-up for a rematch in the UK.

Mayweather and McGregor both love money more than the sport.

This. In a legimate boxing match Floyd wins easily. Anything else happens the fix is in for more money.

100 years ago pro wrestling was real but money spoke and this is what we have now.

Fuck Vegas you fucking quim. I'll take you out on County road now. Look at the fucking state of you. 32a9e8d381b1161f8196e016f7ebe964.jpg

I'll take you and your fucking dog on.

I don't actually look anything like him. My dog would web you all over gotham you fucking melt. 

• Upvote 1

Had a few beers and there's still seven or eight left in the fridge so against all my own expectations and having not planned to watch it, I'm gonna give this staying up a go.

Headphones on now and Spotify playing for an hour or two while I sink some more of these ales to keep myself perked up but I'm fully expecting to nod off as soon as there's a boring scrap on the undercard.

Power nap done. Anyone got a link I'm not paying for this shite 

Just tried to pm you two but either your inbox is full, you don't accept pms or the site is cunted.  Fuck it it's not like they're hard to find, if they get taken down it's not going to be because I posted them on here

First one seems better, second one has frozen a couple of times but plays with a refresh.  I'm watching it on a well known streaming service so I won't be looking for any more if they go tits up.  Also note I run adblocker and noscript so for all I know they're going to open 18 pop-up windows and rape your bank account if you're using some shite like internet explorer.  If they do, don't blame me.  Or imagine that I care.

• Upvote 1

Just tried to pm you two but either your inbox is full, you don't accept pms or the site is cunted.  Fuck it it's not like they're hard to find, if they get taken down it's not going to be because I posted them on here

First one seems better, second one has frozen a couple of times but plays with a refresh.  I'm watching it on a well known streaming service so I won't be looking for any more if they go tits up.  Also note I run adblocker and noscript so for all I know they're going to open 18 pop-up windows and rape your bank account if you're using some shite like internet explorer.  If they do, don't blame me.  Or imagine that I care.

Legend , got one anyway but nice one 

• Upvote 1