You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mayweather - McGregor

moof

A Yeah, he was really beautiful that night.

I think his best win was against Marquez, though.

Came back from an 18 month lay off and won every round against the number 2 fighter in the world, at the time. Some folks thought that he had an unfair advantage, because of the weight, but it later turned out that Marquez is an elite welterweight, when he knocked Manny spark out.

Where are you going to watch this circus? Going to pay for It?

Flashscores.

Or Kodi, the next day (sportsmania)

A Yeah, he was really beautiful that night.

I think his best win was against Marquez, though.

Came back from an 18 month lay off and won every round against the number 2 fighter in the world, at the time. Some folks thought that he had an unfair advantage, because of the weight, but it later turned out that Marquez is an elite welterweight, when he knocked Manny spark out.

Where are you going to watch this circus? Going to pay for It?

Whatever Stream I can get hold of. Looking forward to the whole night / morning of it. 

I absolutely definitely do not. And this won't happen either.

Yep. Exactly. Next to zero percent chance of it happening. The entire reason he has taken this fight is to get the big pay day. He’ll lose that if he kicks him. Yes, he wants to break boxing and get big money fights and be the conquerer of combat sports, but kicking Floyd stops all that. Some seem to think he’s an unhinged savage. He’s not. He’s cool, calm, and meticulous.

Yep. Exactly. Next to zero percent chance of it happening. The entire reason he has taken this fight is to get the big pay day. He’ll lose that if he kicks him. Yes, he wants to break boxing and get big money fights and be the conquerer of combat sports, but kicking Floyd stops all that. Some seem to think he’s an unhinged savage. He’s not. He’s cool, calm, and meticulous.

I don't agree.

Triggering a full blown riot, instead of being boxed silly for 12 rounds, turns this circus into an even bigger 2nd fight.

Had Tyson just fought Holyfield, in their rematch, he would have got knocked out again. Biting Evander, changed the narrative and allowed Tyson to still be considered a beast - a high box office, 25m guarantee beast.

My problem with Paulie is that he has lost his professionalism. I enjoy him as an analyst, good guy, but since sparring... wow. Turned into an asshole at every opportunity.

I agree. He's a great analyst when he's an observer but he's too involved in this to be impartial.

• Upvote 1

I agree. He's a great analyst when he's an observer but he's too involved in this to be impartial.

Mate, it's an angle/scam/hoodwinking/conjob.

Wrestling 101, Set up a fued with Kevin Nash for the next PPV, at backlash, after Hogan beats you at Wrestlemania.

Mayweather has said that he'll lose over 90% of his money if he does throw kicks. I'd be willing to bet almost everything I have that he'll not throw kicks or elbows or anything like that.

Do you have a link for that?

The number I heard was 10m, and I don't see how it would be enforceable, assuming it is true.

Mate, it's an angle/scam/hoodwinking/conjob.

Wrestling 101, Set up a fued with Kevin Nash for the next PPV, at backlash, after Hogan beats you at Wrestlemania.

I would normally agree but Paulie is wound up to fuck and you could see it on his face when him and Connor squared off yesterday.

Maybe he's a great actor but to me it looks real.

I would normally agree but Paulie is wound up to fuck and you could see it on his face when him and Connor squared off yesterday.

Maybe he's a great actor but to me it looks real.

With you on that. He talked a load of shit, went in with good intentions, got treated like a chump, rightly didn’t react very well, went back in and got beat up, then Spat his funny out. I think it’s real between them.

I think it was his Kimmel interview. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Rrqxmnc0k

Cheers.

I think that is a Floyd lie, personally.

Obviously I can't prove that, but that's my impression. Floyd uses his elbows quite a bit, so how would it be enforceable for one to do that, but the other party loses 90% of his purse for the same thing?

Cheers.

I think that is a Floyd lie, personally.

Obviously I can't prove that, but that's my impression. Floyd uses his elbows quite a bit, so how would it be enforceable for one to do that, but the other party loses 90% of his purse for the same thing?

When he's defending he really is an elbowing ass. But kicks, I dunno, they're different - you can't hide that in any way. If I'm honest, though; seeing Connor kick him would make me wet myself.

And here it is

6422332c989324413fff8c113fededc9.jpg

http://www.independent.ie/sport/mcgregor-v-mayweather/floyd-mayweather-and-conor-mcgregor-to-fight-for-new-wbc-money-belt-encrusted-with-3600-diamonds-36064330.html

The belt, which will be claimed by the winner of Saturday's fight, contains 3,360 diamonds, 600 sapphires, 160 emeralds and approximately 3.3 pounds of 24-karat gold, and it also features the names of both combatants.