You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (A) - Saturday, 4th February 2017 - Livin' easy, Lovin' free, Season ticket on a one way ride....

Nelly-Szoboszlai

That's it, time for something different from Klopp against teams outside the top 6 because his system has been well and truly find out. 

Don't mind seeing 4-3-3 against Spurs as they'll come to play, but against all the shite in the league it simply doesn't work anymore. 

3-5-2 or 4-4-2, I don't give a fuck. Just do something different because we're becoming painful to watch as we toil and fucking toil to even create 1 chance against a well organized defence. 

We're sleepwalking into 7th place. The usual league finish under FSG. 

Sorry do people seriously believe lower bundesliga sides didnt employ similar tactics against Klopp or do we naively believe every team in the bundesliga went toe to toe with dortmund?

The players didnt fucking deliver. Sturridge and Origi both look like they couldnt score with no oppo keeper in nets. Too many people thought Mane back from ACoN was going to make a massive difference.

• Upvote 2

Sorry do people seriously believe lower bundesliga sides didnt employ similar tactics against Klopp or do we naively believe every team in the bundesliga went toe to toe with dortmund?

The players didnt fucking deliver. Sturridge and Origi both look like they couldnt score with no oppo keeper in nets. Too many people thought Mane back from ACoN was going to make a massive difference.

You're right, but this team isn't the same level as Dortmund's. Klopp had players that could produce individual brilliance in that team and a reliable enough defence. Here he has about 2 players in Coutinho and Mane and a fucking joke back four with past it midfielders in two of the positions. 

You make the the most of your resources, and we're not doing that any longer. Play 4-3-3 against the shit next season once we have better players. 

We've lost 4 games to relegation fodder and we seem to have no idea how to a) score against them and b) and more crucially no idea how to stop them scoring against us.

Yes it's the players but we're making the same mistakes over and over. Corners, free kicks, counter attacks.

We're on course to concede 50 again.

Why are we still playing like we did under rodgers?

• Downvote 1

The way the game unfolded and the way the winner was scored by a no mark was absolutely uncanny. We've all seen that exact game before, with slightly different coloured kits and some different actors.

The footballing gods need to mix it up a bit and get some new writers in, this is getting as predictable as Prison Break.

We've lost 4 games to relegation fodder and we seem to have no idea how to a) score against them and B) and more crucially no idea how to stop them scoring against us.

Yes it's the players but we're making the same mistakes over and over. Corners, free kicks, counter attacks.

We're on course to concede 50 again.

Why are we still playing like we did under rodgers?

Probably because you've not really improved as a squad from the Rodgers days.

Assuming Klopp's a more capable manager (and it's only an assumption), is that enough to compensate for losing one of the world's best players (Suarez), and a world class midfielder (Gerrard)?

Hand on heart - you've brought in some decent players (and some not so decent), but is there really a major improvement in the squad overall? - and how does an possible improvement compare with rivals?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

That's it, time for something different from Klopp against teams outside the top 6 because his system has been well and truly find out. 

Don't mind seeing 4-3-3 against Spurs as they'll come to play, but against all the shite in the league it simply doesn't work anymore. 

3-5-2 or 4-4-2, I don't give a fuck. Just do something different because we're becoming painful to watch as we toil and fucking toil to even create 1 chance against a well organized defence. 

We're sleepwalking into 7th place. The usual league finish under FSG. 

klopps being too stubborn and it's costing us points (and our season) he needed to change something for this game. You could argue that a change of system was warranted (hindsight i know) when Mane went to africa.

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Assuming Klopp's a more capable manager (and it's only an assumption), is that enough to compensate for losing one of the world's best players (Suarez), and a world class midfielder (Gerrard)?

Hand on heart - you've brought in some decent players (and some not so decent), but is there really a major improvement in the squad overall? - and how does an possible improvement compare with rivals?

Our problem is that we haven't strengthened in areas of the park that keep biting us in the arse. The pittance we give out on transfers/wages will only stretch so far, plus like you have said, certain players are quite hard to replace. It didn't help when Rodgers spunked a shit load on crap. 

Fanchester, where were you when we were destroying teams earlier on in the season? I don't remember seeing you on here at all. Now we're shit again you're popping up all over the place.

We were even better at the start of the season. And you're still ahead of us right now.

Nobody's gloating - both City and Liverpool have been performing similarly - great one minute, crap the next.

• Downvote 1

Nah I mean when you went off the boil and we went on a run.  I honestly don't remember you being on here from about October till a couple of weeks ago. 

Edit.  I quite like you as a poster btw just think it's a bit of a coincidence that you're suddenly posting frequently again

Guest Pistonbroke

Nah I mean when you went off the boil and we went on a run.  I honestly don't remember you being on here from about October till a couple of weeks ago. 

Edit.  I quite like you as a poster btw

Good point. 

Fuck off you cunt
  • Downvote 1

Edit.  I quite like you as a poster btw just think it's a bit of a coincidence that you're suddenly posting frequently again

I was here! probably didn't post as much, true.

We're playing exactly the same way.

433 with Clyne and Milner bombing forward instead of Johnson and Flanagan with Henderson instead of Gerrard sitting in front of 2 centre backs. Lallana and Can/Wijnaldum further ahead instead of Allen/Coutinho and Henderson and a front 3 of Mane firmino and Coutinho instead of sterling Suarez and sturridge.

I can see why Klopp would want to carry on the attacking style but after almost 18 months I'd have hoped to have seen some improvement in us defensively.

Currently I see none and it looks like we're repeating the big mistakes we made 3 years ago.

You weren't at Stamford Bridge today holding a Wenger out poster were you?

Look at yourself you sad fuck go fuck off to your own forums debating how many hundreds of millions will be spend on the next window on shit.

You basically lucked out with ageuro and every other fucking thing you've done since you struck oil has been fucking wank.

You post on here to try and get in touch with real football don't you cunt face?

• Upvote 2

Ha ha. Like I said, I quite enjoy his posting but not after a result like today. Fuck that.

Felt the same after 4-0 to Everton, it's crap - but in reality, the league's already Chelsea's and you're in the mix for top 4 like the rest of us. We've all fucked up this season (again), it's just a small competition between Liverpool / City / Spurs / Arse and that other lot now. If you look at it that way, it's pretty much neck and neck between the 'also rans'.

Look at yourself you sad fuck go fuck off to your own forums debating how many hundreds of millions will be spend on the next window on shit.

You basically lucked out with ageuro and every other fucking thing you've done since you struck oil has been fucking wank.

You post on here to try and get in touch with real football don't you cunt face?

No need for that

• Upvote 2

I'm not a violent man. But a snotting would do you good. Fortunately I've grown up and I'm too old for that shit now.

'I' haven't lucked out at all. The team I support has. I have no say in events. You need to stop associating what football clubs do with the fans that support them - they are two different things. When you've grown up, you'll realise that.

• Upvote 4

I'm not a violent man. But a snotting would do you good. Fortunately I've grown up and I'm too old for that shit now.

'I' haven't lucked out at all. The team I support has. I have no say in events. You need to stop associating what football clubs do with the fans that support them - they are two different things. When you've grown up, you'll realise that.

Why the fuck do you post on another clubs forum? Is something missing from your empty success? Other than the empty seats at your shit stadium.

News flash cunt chops no fucker wants to hear from you at this present moment in time.

How fucking gutting that is? Fucking Hull who've struggled all season find the back of our net not once but twice and one of them by a fucking nounce who could hardly get a game at the shyte.

As far as the title goes \ went, chelsea's win against arsenal (who are every bit as bad of us) made this game from that perspective pretty irrelevant.

But, it looks like we need a massive rebuilding exercise in the summer. Again.

Klopp really needs to address the keeper position and by that, I mean getting fucking shut of achterberg. Even if he brings in Neuer, that cunt would ruin him in less than 5 training sessions. We need a new keeper coach as much as we need a keeper who can save us upto 10 points a season. I dont see mignolet or karius as the answer.

We need a reliable centre back partner for Matip. We need a midfield destroyer to protect the back 4 and we need a new striker. Most of all, we need a few cunts who'll win and win dirty if they have to.

My favourite rant of the season, by a margin.