You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (A) - Saturday, 4th February 2017 - Livin' easy, Lovin' free, Season ticket on a one way ride....

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Guest Pistonbroke

Great effort lads.....I am of course on about you posters on here. That was fucking slow dying AIDS to watch, those players should be fucking ashamed. 

Great effort lads.....I am of course on about you posters on here. That was fucking slow dying AIDS to watch, those players should be fucking ashamed.

they won't be - you need to be winners to be ashamed of losing - these frauds are losers and will probably be told they did ok as well.

Utter shite yet again. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

155% possession and 322 million corners, yet we did absolutely fuck-all with either. Another needlessly conceded corner by us led to Hull's first chance. We didn't defend it at all and Mignolet made yet another calamitous error to allow somebody who never scores goals to register his first goal. Then we et an Everton reject the freedom of the park to open his account

What the fuck did this lot do on New Year's Eve? Because ever since then, we've been in relegation form.

His players. His team. He could have cleared them all out in the summer. No one would have been bothered after the Europa league final.

Trying to clear a whole squad in one window with no transfer budget, yea like that was ever going to happen.

This is Rodgers squad with a few players added on a sell to buy basis, that's the reality of it.

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

These tactics clearly need binned against teams who put 9 men behind the ball

Yep, I'd go three at the back and two up front, but use the personnel to revert back to what we prefer once we get a fucking goal or two. All this passing other teams to death is bollocks if they defend deep and pack the box. 

How fucking gutting that is? Fucking Hull who've struggled all season find the back of our net not once but twice and one of them by a fucking nounce who could hardly get a game at the shyte.

As far as the title goes \ went, chelsea's win against arsenal (who are every bit as bad of us) made this game from that perspective pretty irrelevant.

But, it looks like we need a massive rebuilding exercise in the summer. Again.

Klopp really needs to address the keeper position and by that, I mean getting fucking shut of achterberg. Even if he brings in Neuer, that cunt would ruin him in less than 5 training sessions. We need a new keeper coach as much as we need a keeper who can save us upto 10 points a season. I dont see mignolet or karius as the answer.

We need a reliable centre back partner for Matip. We need a midfield destroyer to protect the back 4 and we need a new striker. Most of all, we need a few cunts who'll win and win dirty if they have to.

• Upvote 1

I detest every single fucking, cunt, shithouse, spineless, craven, cowardly, chicken hearted, wimpy, bird brained, oxygen thieving, shirt disgracing one of those cunts who set  foot on that pitch today. To be as bad as that against a team of fucking Sunday league shitsacks is the most sickening insult a Liverpool team could throw at their supporters.

And I hate all you cunts as well.

• Upvote 2

His players. His team. He could have cleared them all out in the summer. No one would have been bothered after the Europa league final.

I honestly think had Wijnaldum started in stead of Can today we would've won. Hull had absolutely nothing going for them until he started creating for them.

Of course a lot of other things are wrong as well, we have to expect the opposition to normally get a few corners. Which means we normally have to expect to concede as well, with the defence and goalkeepers we have.

The order today, Klopp, Henderson, Lallana, Milner.  The ones who are supposed to be responsible, but hardly ever are, in here or in their own minds.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nah, that was never going to happen. You also need to have the funds and other teams willing to pay for those you want rid of. 

We should have strengthened though, especially in January when things have been looking flat and clueless for some weeks. 

Klopp has been in charge for 3 windows to sort this shower out and simply hasn't made anywhere near enough movement to do so.

Who the blame lies with we don't know but there is for me no doubt we simply haven't done enough in 3 windows to address the squads inbalance, lack of depth, lack of nous and leaders and lack of bollocks...you could argue it is possibly worse than it was when he inherited it in terms of depth.

• Upvote 1