You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trent Alexander Arnold

Arl arse

Our street all got a letter just before Christmas from an ad agency saying they're shooting an Adidas advert in our street mid January. Got another one confirming the date. The fella stopped me earlier outside mine asking if there's a local WhatsApp group etc so he can make sure there's no cars parked on the day. Anyway Trent will be filming outside my house next week for an advert. Let's see how injured he really is. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Our street all got a letter just before Christmas from an ad agency saying they're shooting an Adidas advert in our street mid January. Got another one confirming the date. The fella stopped me earlier outside mine asking if there's a local WhatsApp group etc so he can make sure there's no cars parked on the day. Anyway Trent will be filming outside my house next week for an advert. Let's see how injured he really is. 

Lock up your missus.

14 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Lock up your missus.

To stop her from telling him to "fuck off yer fuckin red shite" 

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

We want to film on your street so don't park outside your house. Fuck right off

Mad you.

They've donated to a local charity as a thank you. 

• Upvote 1

I reckon we should get on his case the way the Bloos get on Calvert-Lewin's case for modelling while he's injured.

Also, next time a winger gets in behind him I'll shout "He would've stopped that if he concentrated on his game instead of walking up and down Stig's street all the time!"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, No2 said:

I would have thought the opposite. 

Same...especially if Klopp ends up at a club in summer 2025 that would interest Trent. Would be horrible to see them both at Madrid in summer 2025. 

1 minute ago, Salou said:

Same...especially if Klopp ends up at a club in summer 2025 that would interest Trent. Would be horrible to see them both at Madrid in summer 2025. 

I don't think what Klopp does or doesn't do will have any impact on Trent. Just the idea of a huge upheaval, it would be natural for a young lad to think maybe I should try something different too. 

I watched Madrid the other night and few things stood out, the stadium is amazing, Bellingham is unbelievable and Carvahal and Joselu are 2 giant Trent and Mbappe shaped holes in their team. If he gets to 12 months left he's gone.

14 hours ago, No2 said:

I don't think what Klopp does or doesn't do will have any impact on Trent. Just the idea of a huge upheaval, it would be natural for a young lad to think maybe I should try something different too. 

I watched Madrid the other night and few things stood out, the stadium is amazing, Bellingham is unbelievable and Carvahal and Joselu are 2 giant Trent and Mbappe shaped holes in their team. If he gets to 12 months left he's gone.

If Trent leaves Liverpool anytime soon it won't be to play right-back. 

• 2 months later...