You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you want to win the tory leadership contest?

lifetime fan

And to seal off Boris' bad week, Khan has announced he'll be selling off his useless water cannons and putting the money into youth services.

Shame they never got approved for use, I'd have much rather he parked them outside the fire exit at that hotel Johnson gave his 'fuck this, I'm off' speech and pinned the cunt to the wall as he left.  That or just ran him over with them.

Makes no difference as they are all gigantic cunts and hate ordinary people. Just a choice over your method of execution and nothing more. Unless you are a multi millionaire and you are choosing which one of your puppets is going to make you richer.

It does make a difference actually. If Brexit goes ahead then May will have a slightly better chance of not getting arse raped by half of Europe,

Gove looks like an arse raped Thunderbirds puppet already and the other bird , name a escapes me , is a complete unknown seems to be in with a chance because she was heavily for Brexit ( what could go wrong there , bitch fight with Merkel maybe )  . Crabbe hate gays or something I heard and Fox just shows up at every election for a wheeze. 

23774df215e7675c7ff9d6169d09989b.jpg

MArina Hyde said during the week that it would only be slightly surprising to discover Cthulhu was standing based on the general oddness of the week's news.  I think 600/1 is a bit long though, Hills could take a kicking there with a small swing away from the moderates.

Andrea Leadsom says on Marr that she wouldn't rule out giving Farage a position as a government representative of some sort.

Add that to her Thatcher obsession and she instantly becomes the most dangerous person in that leadership race.

Andrea Leadsom says on Marr that she wouldn't rule out giving Farage a position as a government representative of some sort.

Add that to her Thatcher obsession and she instantly becomes the most dangerous person in that leadership race.

She was fucking awful on Marr though. He bullied her all over the place, the stuff with regards her tax returns was embarrassing. No fucking way on earth should she be negotiating anything on behalf of this county, she couldn't even maintain her position in a 5 minute fluff interview on a Sunday morning. That shite gove wasn't much better mind. I was loving Marr compare him to Frank Underwood and he just sat their and squirmed a little.