You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

1 from 2. Not bad. What are hoping for at the weekend?

I hope Burnley take at least a point and that the mancs pick up another 2 season ending injuries. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I thinks it's the ligament in the back of the knee. He'll be out for close to a year with this fucker

I know he's a cunt but I wouldn't wish this kind of injury to anyone. His career is basically over

TBH I'm pissed off that he could be out for that long or that maybe his career is over.

Pissed off the Mancs didn't splash out 50+ million on the arrogant twat and hand him a 3 year contract. 

I think he will be finished. Man Utd were probably looking to move him on, good as he's been for them, or at least diminishing his importance as others emerge and are signed.

So Ibramivich knew this was on the cards and started looking at his options. A nice stint in the sunshine in America, perhaps, while saying something about Man Utd needing to match his ambitions.

Well, the whole thing has gone pear shaped now. Man Utd will move on and use their young strikers a bit more, and I can see Rashford kicking on. They will also buy, buy, buy, as it's what they do.

Ibrahimovic will be ushered out the door, or at least he won't get a big fat contract renewal. If he gets a new deal it will be on less money and more of a PR stunt, but I doubt it. His options will be to retire, or work his way back from a bad injury to get fit by age 37 and see if he can do another year, possibly two. Without the injury it's touch and go how long a player at his age can keep going, as the drop off, when it comes, is rapid. With the injury he's probably finished. His pride might keep him going, but then he's going to need to convince a club to take him on and there won't be too many takers at that point, I would have thought.

Wouldn't be a surprise judging by the way he landed...It didn't help that they were lumping the ball in the air for him every other minute for him and Fellaini to head on.

xUA7bfx6Fwlcsc1pEQ.gif

All that is missing is Tyrone Mings stamping on his head as he's running past.