You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

True friends

lifetime fan

Your mate is a better man than me, if I loaned a pal £200 I'd be round his with a machete a month later making sure I got it back.

Plus is he mental? Lending you his car and offering to buy you one as well, does he think you're Rod Stewart?

• Upvote 1

Come live with me for a few weeks, here's £200 you never have to pay back, here's a pint, here's a set of wheels you can borrow and do you need me to buy you a motor?

It's fucking humbling to have friends like that.

Amen. I had our car written off a few months back and two separate friends gave us cars that they didn't need any more. They're both in decent nick as well. Neither will take a penny off us in return, no matter how many times we try. There's some fucking good people about, man. Ended up with one more car than we started with and a £1300 insurance payout that we used for new shit for the house.

You split up with your bird Col? At least you can see Milo now, that's got to be worth coming back for alone.

Looks like it.

Tiny chance we may get back together but doubt it. I got him back yesterday but he's actually living with her until my tenants find some where else to live.

It's that long a story I could run Folksy a close one on his autobiography.

Looks like it.

Tiny chance we may get back together but doubt it. I got him back yesterday but he's actually living with her until my tenants find some where else to live.

It's that long a story I could run Folksy a close one on his autobiography.

You went with that woman in the bar. Didnt you?

• Upvote 1