You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Legalise Cannabis campaign

Gnasher

This is vile.

The pig-headed stupidity of the Government's tabloid-driven attitude to "drugs" is endangering this child's life.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/billy-caldwell-medical-cannabis-epilepsy-marijuana-nhs-customs-confiscate-a8393401.html

Billy suffered from up to 100 seizures a daybefore he began receiving a cannabis oil treatment in the US in 2016. He has gone as long as 300 days seizure-free since.

He became the first person in the UK to receive medical marijuana through an NHS prescription, with the support of his GP in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.

However, last month the Home Office ordered the GP to stop the prescription or lose his medical licence.

Does seem daft that a doctor can prescribe heroin but not cannabis oil.

Me and the wife had the mother of all bust ups on our recent trip to Liverpool.

So bad that we're temporarily separated.

Haven't slept properly for weeks.

A mate sorted me out a big fat joint a few nights ago and I slept like a baby. After listening to random music, watching 80s cartoon clips and eating whatever food I could find.

It's only a matter of time before it is decriminalised.

I hope labour brings it in, because it'll sort out a lot of this austerity nonsense and I don't want the Tories taking credit.

Gonna be worth billions to the economy when it takes off.

Just look at the likes of colorado all the myths about it increasing crime, gateway to harder drugs, or causing schizophrenia an all the other bollocks has been proven to be untrue and in some cases the exact opposite is the reality, and their economy is booming.

I don't smoke it much myself but it obviously has its uses, and when I'm old and my bones ache I hope I can comfortably bake some brownies to take the edge off.

What about having to breathe in this shit when out and about and at home? 

You should be charged a small fee and sent on your way

On the list of shit things I have to breathe every day it's got to be pretty low down on the list

You should be charged a small fee and sent on your way

On the list of shit things I have to breathe every day it's got to be pretty low down on the list

Really?  Having your flat/house fill up with rank second hand smoke, especially when you have a baby, is very high up on the list for me in terms of annoyance.

I would rather be going down the route of places in America where smoking is banned in public.  You shouldn't be able to smoke where it affects other people.

• Upvote 1

Really?  Having your flat/house fill up with rank second hand smoke, especially when you have a baby, is very high up on the list for me in terms of annoyance.

I would rather be going down the route of places in America where smoking is banned in public.  You shouldn't be able to smoke where it affects other people.

But, why would you allow people to smoke weed in your house?

If it was legalised and banned in public that'd be cool

My next door neighbour smokes it and I can smell it if they have their windows open... don't mind it at all really

Wait are you talking about tobacco or weed? Tobacco second hand smoke is nothing your kid should be exposed to of course.

THE heatwave sweeping Britain has triggered a little known Victorian-era by-law allowing the legal consumption of cannabis in beer gardens and outside pubs.

With temperatures hitting 30ºC in urban areas bars and pubs are powerless to stop patrons taking advantage of the loophole, with pavements thronged with the highly stoned.

Chief inspector Emma Bradford of the Metropolitan Police said: “Smoke all you like. We can do nothing to stop you.

“When Gladstone made cannabis illegal in 1880 he included an exception in law, knowing from his gap year in Jamaica that it proved crucial for cooling the blood. He never expected it to be used here.

“Sadly, global warming means that Britons can toke the mad reefer without fear of reprisal on our very own streets for the first time since 1976, when we all grooved on the Brotherhood of Man.”

Martin Bishop of Nottingham said: “A pint of strong lager and a fat joint in the midday sun, what could be better?

“Now, if you’ll excuse me I have to go and sit down in the nice, cool bathroom for five minutes before I’m sick.”