You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

Anyone not supporting their daughter 1000 per cent after they have been groomed (which realistically only likely to occur if parents arent doing their job properly and failed to prepare their kids for the world, one way or another) and raped legally speaking by an older male, need raping themselves with a large broom handle, especially jp for his attitude, he knows right from wrong so he wont be the victim of the long wooden thrusts, allowing of course for the circumference of his sphincter, after it has become distended and prolapsed, its rose coloured splendour flecked with splinters of grains of coarse wood over many hours. Whilst I wouldnt encourage anyone to commit this act upon his person, once enacted Id be willing to mop up or remove any evidence from the scene after he has bled to death and crazy dave has safely disposed of the body.

Did I say I wouldn't support my daughter in that situation? I said I wouldn't view her as an innocent victim, I can say that because when she reaches that age I know she will know right from wrong.

I used an example of them 15 year olds who knew what they were doing, when I was in school there was a girl about 13 saying she went out with someone a few years older, people took the piss out of her and pointed out what she was doing was wrong but she didn't care.I also saw a relative a few weeks ago who's about 11, he was telling me a girl was sending inappropriate pictures to boys in his class and he said to me 'that's wrong isn't it'.

Maybe I and people I knew were smarter then the average teenager but I knew what was right and wrong at that age and know many people who are the same, maybe I shouldn't have discussed it on here because we have people on here who can believe a man in his 20s didn't know saying negrito to a black person would be offensive.

I didn't realise Johnson was 28, that makes his actions worse in my eyes and it does make him look more like a peado.

I didn't realise Johnson was 28, that makes his actions worse in my eyes and it does make him look more like a peado.

So you were wholeheartedly involved in this thread, giving your expert opinion on the matter, and you didn't even know what age Johnson was?

Holy Fuck. You really are a special kind of simple.

And if you really have a daughter you'd want to grow the fuck up fast and be ready in case she ever gets (hopefully not) into trouble one day and needs your support.

So you were wholeheartedly involved in this thread, giving your expert opinion on the matter, and you didn't even know what age Johnson was?

And if you really have a daughter you'd want to grow the fuck up fast and be ready in case she ever gets (hopefully not) into trouble one day and needs your support.

I sincerely hope JP never has kids. God help them.

Every reply I've said the same thing that all my point is is someone at that age knows what they are doing.

Maybe if others were in that position they'd just blame the guy and would be making their child out as a victim.Id want justice and for the guy to be done but I would also ask my daughter questions like why was she texting him, why did she meet him and why did she do something which she knew was wrong.

Every reply I've said the same thing that all my point is is someone at that age knows what they are doing.

Maybe if others were in that position they'd just blame the guy and would be making their child out as a victim.Id want justice and for the guy to be done but I would also ask my daughter questions like why was she texting him, why did she meet him and why did she do something which she knew was wrong.

Ever heard the phrase "duty of care"?

Just because a child willingly does something that's not in their best interest, it doesn't absolve the adults involved in the situation.  A child doesn't have to be a 100% pure churchgoer to be a victim in these situations; children who would be dismissed as "chavs" or "slags" still need and deserve protection from predatory adults.

The argument "she knew what she was doing" just doesn't wash.

• Upvote 2

Nar you wouldnt want justice youd only be doing it for the money remember how you said this works.

Ever heard the phrase "duty of care"?

Just because a child willingly does something that's not in their best interest, it doesn't absolve the adults involved in the situation.  A child doesn't have to be a 100% pure churchgoer to be a victim in these situations; children who would be dismissed as "chavs" or "slags" still need and deserve protection from predatory adults.

The argument "she knew what she was doing" just doesn't wash.

Those kids playing cowboys and indians knew what they were doing so I shot them all.

• Upvote 1