You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeremy Thorpe dies - RIP Rinka

PestiRed

Just sick of shithouses who offer nothing more than sly digs from a position of Internet anonymity

Just cowardly bastards with no life

It's happening too often and something needs to be done about it, somebody needs to draw a line in the sand

Being called sly by SD, how droll.

These public high-horse moments of indignation are nothing more than jumping the shark due to your ever decreasing lack of credibility in the areas you so cherish. I watch you get repeatedly eviscerated on here by better minds who cut through your dishonest circumlocution with ease, time and time again, which clearly stings your brittle little ego. You're a disingenuous, petty, manipulative little man who erroneously conflates the ability to produce other people's work with personal sensibility. You're a fraud, a snide and a transparent gobshite who labours under the delusion that you're some sort of opaque edifice of reason and truth. Wrong.

He is surely part of both traditions? The old Liberal Party became the Lib Dems, it's the direct successor. I don't really understand the rationale behind Radford's continuity Liberal Party, but I have no reason to doubt their liberal credetials. They even have the same anthem. The biggest difference is that they are Eurosceptic.

He strikes me as a decent enough community councillor - actually getting out and being visible, rather than just hiding until election times - but I've had a few rows with him on the grounds that I find a lot of his opinions and actions oddly illiberal.

(PS - I've just had to rep your post, if only to counterbalance a pointless and misplaced neg that it got.  You're welcome.)

These public high-horse moments of indignation are nothing more than jumping the shark due to your ever decreasing lack of credibility in the areas you so cherish. I watch you get repeatedly eviscerated on here by better minds who cut through your dishonest circumlocution with ease, time and time again, which clearly stings your brittle little ego. You're a disingenuous, petty, manipulative little man who erroneously conflates the ability to produce other people's work with personal sensibility. You're a fraud, a snide and a transparent gobshite who labours under the delusion that you're some sort of opaque edifice of reason and truth. Wrong.

Gotta love being called dishonest by someone whose posts contain not a sliver of truth.

You're just a spitefully nasty little troll, you aren't even worth the steam off my shite. Everything you've written is the product of a diseased mind, and tellingly devoid of supporting examples.

It's a mystery to me why something like you is tolerated, the sooner you're offed, the better.

• Downvote 1

Jeremy Thorpe is a nightmare issue for Stronts. Aside from our private jokes about dogs, the man stole party funds to pay off his secret gay lover, attempted to have him killed and brought the party to an all-time low. He should be rightly hated and denounced by all Liberals, yet for some reason Clegg and other senior figures are trying to reinvent him as an honest representative of liberal values. Stronts knows this is bullshit, but his dogmatic adherence to the party line is tearing him up inside

Theres at least 4 words in there I dont understand

No worries, Stig. You can hope I die if you like. I don't mind. I still prefer a former member of the murderous, navy military to someone who wants to kill babies in the name of a daft monotheistic religion's right to a land they lived in 2,000 years ago

Hope that makes you sleep better, pusz

Jeremy Thorpe is a nightmare issue for Stronts. Aside from our private jokes about dogs, the man stole party funds to pay off his secret gay lover, attempted to have him killed and brought the party to an all-time low. He should be rightly hated and denounced by all Liberals, yet for some reason Clegg and other senior figures are trying to reinvent him as an honest representative of liberal values. Stronts knows this is bullshit, but his dogmatic adherence to the party line is tearing him up inside

You seem to think that if someone is found innocent in a court of law, this means they're guilty. You choose to believe the word of a discredited fantasist who was paid for his testimony over our independent justice system.

What an odd fellow you are. Or should I say, what convoluted arguments you will use to have a dig at liberals.

Theres at least 4 words in there I dont understand

Flaneur will loan you his thesaurus, although I should warn you it's rather dog-eared. Just like his mother, then.

SD questioning why anyone else is tolerated and recommending them to be offed is akin to Hitler having a dig at Balotelli for anti-semitism

Utter nonsense, but I find it quite hard to take you seriously, so you believe whatever you want, petal.

• Downvote 1

It isn't nonsense.

You are the most abusive poster on the site. And probably the internet.

If someone launches an unprovoked attack on me, I will exercise my human right to self-defence, and make no apologies for that. If someone abuses me, the gloves are off. To do nothing is to let the bullies and Nazis win.

As I said, if you can find a single instance of me using abuse against anyone who hasn't used it against me first, I will leave the forum forever. You won't find one, because it simply hasn't happened.

Yes, but I'd rather not "get" in the first place. A person shouldn't be subjected to personal attacks just for expressing an opinion that other people disagree with. Whatever happened to civil discourse? Probably vanished along with proper grammar and spelling.

A person shouldn't be subjected to personal attacks just for expressing an opinion that other people disagree with. Whatever happened to civil discourse?

I completely agree. But such is the nature of people when they sit behind the safety of a pc screen and can write whatever they like without any accountability whatsoever. Except in rare and extreme cases.

Astounding. I have seen you launch into a tirade of abuse and wish people dead just for repping a post that had a small part aimed at you!

Is that fair? Also, I am far from a keyboard warrior (not sure about others), I would have no problem saying exactly what I say on here in person and those who have met me will testify to that. I negged Fowlers God , in person (and he is 3 times the size of me) for calling his kids Dasher, Rolex and Persil.

There is another example of hypocrisy as well SD. You love a personal attack. Sometimes people just disagree with you or refer to something that you might not like and you react with absolute bile. It is why I (and others) hate you as a poster.