You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sturridge injured again....

dave u

He went to great lengths to defend his 'close friend' Malky Mackay when Cardiff came to Anfield last season and his job was on the line. Didn't say fuck all when all the text stuff came out though.

Brazil's more of a bigot than Mackay. A right gobshite.

Does he have to comment all the time about Mackay? He only commented about him immediately before and after the game when asked questions.

Was he asked questions about Mackay's text? You get far worse comments on these forums, does anyone care? The world's gone soft on what some people say in private in my opinion.

Haha. More drivel. We all know what you do. You suggest this or that. You chuck your slippery handgrenade into the mix and then pull the politician's trick of saying I was misquoted \ didnt say that \ dint mean that type shite.

The fact of the matter is, you (nor I) know about the training regime at Melwood. But you dress it up in shite all the time.

Who is "we"? Only you are unable to read.

As for Melwood, it was evident that you knew little of training regimes(or football) many posts ago.

Keep coming though, you are (unintentionally) very entertaining,

• Upvote 1

January fire sale required.

We need a new striker.

Drive Borini gagged and bound to Sunderland for a start.

Then i look at Markovic and think "WHY, WHY THE FUCK WHY??"w

Sturridge was always a gamble for the whole season.

This is a total fucking balls up.

I know who will be the first to go out the door.

Fucking Suso. When he should be playing every week. When fit of course.

Out

Balotelli

Lambert

Borini

Johnson

Lucas

In 

Origi (return from loan)

Lacazette

And go into the second half of the season with our strike force consisting of a Belgian teenager who hasn't yet scored 10 league goals in his career, a French dwarf who we would no doubt end up paying Andy Carroll money for and a man who is made out of crisps?

Yeah fuck it, it can't be any worse than this.

The only way this could have been worse was if we had paid 10m to "loan" Falcao.

Glad that deals done or we would all be demanding it come Jan.

Could be a bumpy ride ahead. The way Bournemouth are playing we could be out of the Carling Cup by Christmas.

Imagine the press frenzy at the "giant killing". We might point out they are only 10 places behind us (maybe less by then) but I guess they didnt spend 120m.   

Fucking Suso. When he should be playing every week. When fit of course.

What's his status, anywhere near? He scored one of the precious few goals we got from midfield in open play so far.

Our best striker is shot, the rest have not delivered. We have to get more, something, anything from midfield. Necessity breeds invention - we need a set-up that recognizes need, rather than reinforces failure.

I've all but given up.

Forget 4th, we'll be lucky to finish above Everton at this rate.

I'm genuinely concerned for Rodgers now. I'd pretty much pinned any hope of a mid season resurgence onc Sturridge's reintegration into the squad and lifting everyone's game.

Sadly, as we've showed - we just aren't good enough without him. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but sitting 11th going into the end of November, with our strikers yet to register a single goal between says everything. There's a lot of blame shifting been going on with Mario, with many journos and pundits suggesting the lone striker role isn't him, or the lack of creativity from the midfield is to blame - but hungry strikers make chances or space to find goals - and Balotelli isn't anywhere near the required standard to pull us through this horrible slump and our impotence is infecting everyone.

Batten down the hatches, it's gonna be a bumpy few weeks.

• Upvote 2

Your guess is as good as mine, take your pick from the numerous stories swirling around Merseyside.

It appears from the off the record stuff that Brendan is "frustrated" with him, not the injury, exactly what the problem is I don't know.

Dr Anubis prescribes a lifelong course of staying away from Blueshite taxi drivers.

• Upvote 1