You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

They're nice them, Mook.  I've just bought the same colour Munich's so not for me this time around.  Almost picked up the Paris the other day for £50.  By far my favourite colourway and was always put off when seeing them online to get them due to having the same colours in three other pairs, but I was going for something to eat in Mowgli on Bold Street and the Size shop is two doors down.  Got the restaurant a little early so popped into Size.  Very nice trainer, cracking material, but she ended up spending £90 on a pair she wanted instead. 

4 hours ago, Lee909 said:

20201208_232348.jpg

Yeezy blow ups!

going on the adifam wanker Twitter, quite a few people paid full whack for the overpriced slippers and are now struggling to sell them on.

which is nice, fuck off buying trainies as a way to make a sly few quid, it’s fucking wank spiv action.

loads of kids parents are probably being had off because dickheads in their 40’s and 50’s are hoarding trainies they had no fucking interest in 20 years ago when they were skint.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/07/2020 at 09:09, VladimirIlyich said:

Why can't people just speak plain English? He's removing tags from trainies not arsing around with bubble wrap.Semi  illiterate twats.

It's rapper speak I think. 

Makes sense when you're popping tags every day and only ever wearing brand new stuff, not so much when you've bought a pair off Tuebrook market for the first time in a year. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why do people do this shit?

I think it used to be a thing to maybe stick up the kids uniform for starting school, or a kids christening outfit.

but why the fuck does a grown man, lay out and share the clothes that he will be wearing, that again, would probably look a lot better on a dinner lady.

a peach hat for fucks sake

59F754FF-FC6F-4006-B32A-48DA6B884C9F.jpeg

F4C89D9A-5C4A-4ECF-8133-21C1DDBE8E9D.jpeg

The bio: “living the casuals life I dreamed of”

really mate, dressing up like yer missus and not getting anywhere near a fucking footy match for christ knows how long.

I hate adi fam Twitter gobshites.

• Upvote 2