You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Started watching watching that new Netflix documentary about the Yorkshire Ripper, good so far.

Its good to get all the details of what the police were doing to try and catch him, starting by initially shrugging off the first couple as just random killings of prostitutes, nothing to see here type of thing,  to seeing a pattern emerging and realising they have a serial killer on their hands.

8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Started watching watching that new Netflix documentary about the Yorkshire Ripper, good so far.

Its good to get all the details of what the police were doing to try and catch him, starting by initially shrugging off the first couple as just random killings of prostitutes, nothing to see here type of thing,  to seeing a pattern emerging and realising they have a serial killer on their hands.

Is this the 3 parter which was on BBC not so long ago? That was excellent and infuriating.

14 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

The 1951 Alistair Sim version, (The absolute best version, Sim just nailed it) was originally black & white. The one you watched was a colourised (not colour) version. 

You're right, the b&w version is much better.

I've got a colourised version of It's a Wonderful Life somewhere and that's the same, the b&w version just works better.

Same as those colourised versions of Laurl & Hardy. No need to do anything to them. 

On 19/12/2020 at 21:45, Jairzinho said:

El Cid. 7.5.

Would be about a six but for a truly preposterous quantity of top quality snatch.

Evidence -

elia-galera-5ea65e25-9356-47fa-bff5-8cf2

Elia Galera

4dbcb49c7a1df6384371d399734dac63.jpg

Alicia Sanz

Bo69oPqEN1kW9OG4fKauG7.jpg

Lucia Guerrero

sara-vidorreta.jpg

Sara Vidorreta

media.jpg

Sara Perles

ENTR.+Mar%25C3%25ADa+Cotiello.+Bandolera

Maria Cotiello

2QOG9Jjw3xi06Lcf4uuhpM1qRk-a_-A6PMjm2pIu

Maria Pedroviejo

maria-ramos-aaa-2019-1-600x900.jpg

Maria Ramos Mouhoub

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Update, fuck it off. Started okay then descended into some feminist tub thumping. Women getting offended because police were asking them not to walk the streets at night on their own? I mean when the other option is possibly being bludgeoned and gutted, surely it's good advice?

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Update, fuck it off. Started okay then descended into some feminist tub thumping. Women getting offended because police were asking them not to walk the streets at night on their own? I mean when the other option is possibly being bludgeoned and gutted, surely it's good advice?

Fucking bitches. We need to clean the streets of these skunk pussies, amirite?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

His Dark Materials S2 - 8/10 HBO and the BBC have done a right good job adapting the books and was one of the best things on Sunday night tv the past couple of months. It's also been renewed for the third and final season.

I should hope so after the way they left things on Sunday.

I've been enjoying the second series but it just felt a bit strung out mid way through. I was hoping they'd end it in a Boxing Day spectacular but alas not. It'll just be spun out into a predictable all looks lost final episode until......... 

15 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Fucking bitches. We need to clean the streets of these skunk pussies, amirite?

Amen brother.

In all seriousness though I was surprised by the offshoot down the route of criticism of the police for trying to protect people, you have a present day poster woman for feminist harping on about attitudes of the police over 40 years ago, it was a completely different time, you had chiefs of police being interviewed on telly whilst smoking ffs.

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Amen brother.

In all seriousness though I was surprised by the offshoot down the route of criticism of the police for trying to protect people, you have a present day poster woman for feminist harping on about attitudes of the police over 40 years ago, it was a completely different time, you had chiefs of police being interviewed on telly whilst smoking ffs.

To be fair, the police were piss poor, hidebound and sexist, but yeah, that's a minor detail- "there's a fucking lunatic out there killing women, stay safe" is hardly an unreasonable thing to say and there are plenty of other, more substantive reasons to criticise them.

This Alan Carr show. We went to a few recordings of the Price is Right, my brother and my ex got on to the show. My brother is absolutely off his face but managed to win a yacht. My ex got to the final game but fucked it up and ended up with a mini motor bike that my dad sabotaged when her and I split. Life is funny. 

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

This Alan Carr show. We went to a few recordings of the Price is Right, my brother and my ex got on to the show. My brother is absolutely off his face but managed to win a yacht. My ex got to the final game but fucked it up and ended up with a mini motor bike that my dad sabotaged when her and I split. Life is funny. 

I like it. 

43 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The latest episode of The Expanse was amazing. Pretty close to a 10/10 that.

I started watching the first series of that this week, I'm struggling a little bit with it. Is it a slow starter, does it get better or is it similar standards throughout? 

28 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I started watching the first series of that this week, I'm struggling a little bit with it. Is it a slow starter, does it get better or is it similar standards throughout? 

There's a lot of world building in the first season. I think it's great, others will probably think opposite but stick with it and give it a go. 

11 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Definitely stick with it, it does start quite slowly, they said it was intentional because they wanted to set the scene of what it's actually like living in the future so it's quite boring seeing characters doing their day to day jobs. 

It goes up several gears though once the world building is out the way.