You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Anyone watched Loudermilk on Amazon? 

Written by one of the Farrelly brothers and starring the guy out of Office Space who plays a former music critic turned AA counsellor after losing is wife due to drink.

Pretty funny, shades of High Fidelity due to the music link, episodes are only half hour so easy to get through a couple in one sitting. 

7.5/10.

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Watched the isolation version of Have I Got News For You last night. No audience or canned laughter. It was fucking shite. 0/10

It was better than last weeks though. It definitely misses the laughter from a live audience. 

Think it actually shows Ian is more quick witted than I thought.
Good bookcases in the background though!! 

The first season of Mr Robot was brilliant and should have been left at that. You could see it was originally only written as a one season show as it kind of goes off the rails in the second. I'd watch the first season and you could probably ignore the rest, it still works great.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The first season of Mr Robot was brilliant and should have been left at that. You could see it was originally only written as a one season show as it kind of goes off the rails in the second. I'd watch the first season and you could probably ignore the rest, it still works great.

I enjoyed the first season but apparently season 2 is rubbish but that it gets good again after that. It's rarely gets mentioned on here, which is usually a good barometer which shows are worth watching.

16 minutes ago, Elite said:

I enjoyed the first season but apparently season 2 is rubbish but that it gets good again after that. It's rarely gets mentioned on here, which is usually a good barometer which shows are worth watching.

Ah okay. I got through the second and I'm about halfway through the third.  It is an improvement on the second but it's not one I've returned to for a while.

7 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Tales from the Loop (Amazon) - 6/10

Bit disappointed. Has a European vibe but American accents which is weird.

Only two episodes in so will carry on. Time travel and body swapping - seen it all before. 

Looks nice though, well shot and everything. 

I've got the book Tales from the Loop and Electric State by Simon Stalenhag, great imagery on the pages which they have looked to recreate in the show, I too have seen the first couple of episodes and it looks lovely but yeh, a bit slow.

Will continue to watch.