You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The Grand Tour. It's Top Gear with a bigger budget but the same tired old hosts and jokes. If you loved Top Gear you will love it, if you hated it you still will. Not much point giving it a mark out of ten so instead I will mark Jeremy Clarkson's jeans. They are as distressed as I was looking at them and manage to be both bootcut and shapeless at the same time. Probably the worst jeans I have ever seen. 0/10.

The Grand Tour. It's Top Gear with a bigger budget but the same tired old hosts and jokes. If you loved Top Gear you will love it, if you hated it you still will. Not much point giving it a mark out of ten so instead I will mark Jeremy Clarkson's jeans. They are as distressed as I was looking at them and manage to be both bootcut and shapeless at the same time. Probably the worst jeans I have ever seen. 0/10.

I enjoyed the grand tour, but as you say, it's top gear and I liked that - although Chris Evans and Matt Le blanc managed to fuck it up. I've no idea how Amazon will not get done by the BBC though as it is the same show, except they've made the studio a tent so it's movable and replaced the stig with the American, which is effectively the same thing. They've got a track that seems to replicate the experience of the last track the the show even shares the same initials although swapped round.

As for Clarkson's jeans. Fuck me, is it possible to buy such a bad pair? And the jacket he was wearing looked like it was made out of tissue paper or something. I did at one point wonder if he'd lost his luggage on the way to film the show and just gone the charity shopped to get dressed.

Grand tour - the same out of 10 as you would have given top gear.

Clarkson's clothes - minus 10.

I've watched six episodes of 'The Night Of' now and I think it's great. It's a HBO mini series and can be found easily on Kodi. Shout out to Omar and Bodie from The Wire who are both in it. Gonna watch the last two tonight and I'll be back with a final mark out of 10.

I've watched the first four episodes. Very compelling viewing. The American justice/correctional system is absolutely frightening.

I thoroughly enjoyed the grand tour but have always been a fan.

With a rumoured £4.5 million budget per episode, you would expect it to be better than to gear.

I'm also a late starter to The Walking Dead and halfway through season 3 and loving it.

What the fuck are they doing? Buying a McLaren F1 each every episode!

Grew tired of Top Gear years ago myself but I thought the Grand Tour was OK. Having said that, I did fall asleep before it had finished.

I thought the only good bit was all the celebrity "deaths". Free month of Prime though so cant complain. Tell you what though, the rest of the stuff on Prime is woeful. I won't be carrying it on after 30 days.

I thought the only good bit was all the celebrity "deaths". Free month of Prime though so cant complain. Tell you what though, the rest of the stuff on Prime is woeful. I won't be carrying it on after 30 days.

The Man in the High Castle was made by Amazon and it was highly recommended on here. I haven't gotten around to watching it myself yet though.

Finished 'The Night Of' last night and I'd recommend it to anyone. Dark and gripping with the occasional funny moment too. Well acted with, like I said, a couple of people out of The Wire and a couple of English actors too.

8.5/10.

I've hardly come across a soul who's watching it. They don't know what they're missing....just realised what I did there

I started watching it a couple of weeks ago (she was running through them on catch-up and I got drawn in by it and some of the acting performances, not least Peter Mannion from The Thick Of It), and have ended up carrying on with it.

Not many of her programmes I'll sit through, but I like the way they've played certain things against genre and explored a different angle. Phrased so as not to be a spoiler.

Tonight's episode though, eh?

• Upvote 2

I started watching it a couple of weeks ago (she was running through them on catch-up and I got drawn in by it and some of the acting performances, not least Peter Mannion from The Thick Of It), and have ended up carrying on with it.

Not many of her programmes I'll sit through, but I like the way they've played certain things against genre and explored a different angle. Phrased so as not to be a spoiler.

Tonight's episode though, eh?

I dunno. Yet. It's my after night shift treat for tomorrow afternoon!