You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kiev Kick Offs

Section_31

The West have taken most of the Ukraine?

This will doubtless be news to the Ukrainians who are currently in charge.

Yeah, in charge until the IMF arrives!

The EU and US are actually saying this referendum is against international law too, so they're basically saying the Crimean people have no say in what country Crimea is part of, even if they vote for it? Talk about outing themselves as a bunch of fascists.

No!

There'll be none of that until my book is finished! I swear if he invades Ukraine I will fly to Moscow and fold Vladimir Putin into a pretzel. Crimea is a minor re-write as it is, the weirdly foreheaded wannabe fuhrer bellend.

Wow you're actually having to rewrite part of your book for this? Have got to agree that that's messed up.

The EU and US are actually saying this referendum is against international law too, so they're basically saying the Crimean people have no say in what country Crimea is part of, even if they vote for it? Talk about outing themselves as a bunch of fascists.

Thats unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to reference it at the very least. At the moment the inconvenience is minor. He's still a massive cunt nonetheless.

Haha, yeah that'd bug me too.

Just ran a search about energy in the Ukraine too and have ended up back at the Guardian, where they seem to be having one of their rare moments of actually making some sense : Ukraine crisis is about Great Power oil, gas pipeline rivalry

There's seven different pages linked from the Ukraine section on the front page, but that article which was added today isn't one of them. It can't have passed the propaganda test.

Thats unbelievable.

I was partly joking, but the country will still be stuck with debt payments owed to the IMF anyway, like many others are. It's not really a coincidence that the IMF were one of the first groups mentioned just after the current mob took control.

Ukraine and Russia have kicked off big style over the pipeline before, it is still in fact a bitter point between the two. I've done a lot of research on the relations between these two. Fascinating.

South Stream is due to be up and running by late 2015. That may possibly enable Russia to plunge Ukraine into economic crisis without affecting their own revenues too much.

• Upvote 1

International law is fascistic?

Presumably this is why it doesn't matter when Russia openly flouts international law?

Must say, I'm "learning" a lot today.

International law is fascistic?

Presumably this is why it doesn't matter when Russia openly flouts international law?

Must say, I'm "learning" a lot today.

I just think that if the people of an area vote to align with another nearby country, especially one that used to be their actual country anyway, they should be allowed.

The US "RISK" players are probably going mental at the idea of Russia gaining more territory though, so maybe any hope that this would pass quietly will soon be fading.

Have just been reading something else connected to the sniper shootings, for anyone interested :

The question unanswered until now is who deployed the snipers? According to veteran US intelligence sources, the snipers came from an ultra-right-wing military organization known as Ukrainian National Assembly – Ukrainian People’s Self-Defense (UNA-UNSO).

Strange Ukraine ‘Nationalists’

The leader of UNA-UNSO, Andriy Shkil, ten years ago became an adviser to Julia Tymoshenko. UNA-UNSO, during the US-instigated 2003-4 “Orange Revolution,” backed pro-NATO candidate Viktor Yushchenko against his pro-Russian opponent, Yanukovich. UNA-UNSO members provided security for the supporters of Yushchenko and Julia Tymoshenko on Independence Square in Kiev in 2003-4.

UNA-UNSO is also reported to have close ties to the German National Democratic Party (NDP).

Ever since the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 the crack-para-military UNA-UNSO members have been behind every revolt against Russian influence. The one connecting thread in their violent campaigns is always anti-Russia. The organization, according to veteran US intelligence sources, is part of a secret NATO “Gladio” organization, and not a Ukraine nationalist group as portrayed in western media.

According to these sources, UNA-UNSO have been involved (confirmed officially) in the Lithuanian events in the Winter of 1991, the Soviet Coup d’etat in Summer 1991, the war for the Pridnister Republic 1992, the anti-Moscow Abkhazia War 1993, the Chechen War, the US-organized Kosovo Campaign Against the Serbs, and the August 8 2008 war in Georgia. According to these reports, UNA-UNSO para-military have been involved in every NATO dirty war in the post-cold war period, always fighting on behalf of NATO. “These people are the dangerous mercenaries used all over the world to fight NATO’s dirty war, and to frame Russia because this group pretends to be Russian special forces. THESE ARE THE BAD GUYS, forget about the window dressing nationalists, these are the men behind the sniper rifles,” these sources insist.

If true that UNA-UNSO is not “Ukrainian” opposition, but rather a highly secret NATO force using Ukraine as base, it would suggest that the EU peace compromise with the moderates was likely sabotaged by the one major player excluded from the Kiev 21 February diplomatic talks—Victoria Nuland’s State Department. Both Nuland and right-wing Republican US Senator John McCain have had contact with the leader of the Ukrainian opposition Svoboda Party, whose leader is openly anti-semitic and defends the deeds of a World War II Ukrainian SS-Galicia Division head. The party was registered in 1995, initially calling itself the “Social National Party of Ukraine” and using a swastika style logo. Svoboda is the electoral front for neo-nazi organizations in Ukraine such as UNA-UNSO.

One further indication that Nuland’s hand is shaping latest Ukraine events is the fact that the new Ukrainian Parliament is expected to nominate Nuland’s choice, Arseny Yatsenyuk, from Tymoshenko’s party, to be interim head of the new Cabinet.

Whatever the final truth, clear is that Washington has prepared a new economic rape of Ukraine using its control over the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

This comment is an attempt to counter it, but maybe still something that could have some truth. When remembering how obsessed the US warmongers are with Russia, and for how long they've been obsessed, maybe it's worth further research :

Engdahl raises an interesting question about the existence of Gladio-Ukraine. But it cannot be UNA-UNSO , a very public organization easily penetrated by intelligence agencies including Russian. UNA-UNSO cannot be more than a strong-arm front and a diversion for the real Gladio which must be located within certain state agencies as it was the case in Western Europe. And there is very few candidates for this role in Ukraine. These people must have communication with Nato elements and, especially, Gladio-US, with those political elements in US leadership who supervise destabilization operations in Eastern Europe, and last not least, with the Banderovite centers in the United States and Canada. To these hypothetical construction, I would also add the Uniate-Vatican channel because without the blessings, material and organizational support of their holy fathers, Gladio-Ukraine is unthinkable. Also Gladio commanders cannot be public figures like heads of military or secret services. Which leaves us with only two organizations and groups of people: shadow senior officers in SBU and/or military intelligence. Gladio is a delicate business. The UNA-UNSO thugs wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near it.

From here, which also has sources linked at the bottom : http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014/03/03/the-rape-of-ukraine-phase-two-begins/

I can forgive the media for not following this one up though, if there's really a Gladio operation still going, the reporters would probably face losing their jobs pretty quickly by exposing parts of it.

From the wiki page (which looks like it's worth a read later on.) :

The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in sponsoring Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and its relationship to right-wing terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the "Years of Lead" (late 1960s to early 1980s) and other similar clandestine operations, is the subject of ongoing debate and investigation but has never been proven. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.

Did I just read right, SD speaking about International law when he is an isreal supporter, factually the biggest flouter of it, which he justifies because he says its border is threatened?

Add in his support for the ousting of a democratically government for breaking pre election promises, as a lib dem supporter, really? 

This is the same universe I fell asleep in isnt it or did my dream take me away to a parralell one, or could it be that SD is, in fact, a hyporcritical shit who rims the arse of power wherever it may be seated?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not holding out a lot of hope here. If someone who is genuinely qualified like Stu Monty is can't get a cogent, honest, direct discussion out of Stronts, Dennis has got no fucking chance. The evasive v the mental.

Fun viewing all the same though

There must be a tinfoil shortage in your area.

I already mentioned this a while back : tin foil "amplifies" the mind control waves! I stay away from that stuff.

But yeah, I have a habit of picking this stuff up. If there's not forces in NATO tasked with unsettling Russia though it'd be surprising, seeing as the whole organization seems pretty much geared against them in the first place. I really dislike NATO, and the whole missile-defense issue is a big part of what's going on with the Ukraine from their perspective, as it has been with several other countries they're involved with.

This just came up from running a quick search for instance :

The possible deployment of U.S. missile defense components on Ukrainian territory in exchange for U.S. financial support to Kyiv is a subject of negotiations, Ukrainian Ambassador in Minsk Mykhailo Yezhel said.

"This is a subject of negotiations. As they say, shoot first and ask questions later," the ambassador told reporters in Minsk on Wednesday, speaking of the possible deployment of U.S. missile defense components in Ukraine as a condition of financial support to the crisis-ridden country.

Mykhailo Yezhel: U.S. missile defense in Ukraine in exchange for financial aid is on negotiating table

This issue always majorly pisses the Russians off, and NATO never seem to stop pushing for more areas they can deploy in. Going back to Gladio though, yeah, I get that that might be stretching things, but equally wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

Anyway I'll have a break for a bit, before I start bringing Reptilians into the whole thing.

Hey, maybe that's what Putin's main aim is? Going against actual Reptoids that are aligned with western forces?

qo5makz.jpg

Favourite Guardian comment so far from reading today, and it got over 400 recommends :

Why does the U.S care if Crimea becomes part of Russia? The people of Crimea want it, the people of Russia want it the only people who don't want it are the people who don't matter. Yes sovereign integrity and territorial claims are valid however the voice of the people trumps all, I thought they and ourselves lived in a democracy? Pathetic American pig of a politician trying to influence international opinion in their favour as well as the EU claiming to be democratic states but not supporting the very essence of democracy. Filthy scum of the earth.

http://discussion.theguardian.com/comment-permalink/32782689

So "international law" is the latest elite/media mantra. The US gov don't give a shit about international law. Unless one of their rivals break it of course, then it's all important. I bet they'd soon drop the issue for full access to Venezuelan oil reserves though. Then we'd instantly see things go very quiet.

The main issue here is that that post is right about the voice of the people being the most important thing. Yet we don't hear about the people in Crimea and whether or not they want to rejoin Russia, because they don't matter apparently. Maybe they're just like characters in a computer game or something, and only the leaders are classed as real. All we hear instead is why it's breaking international law, (the one that the US have broken so many times that it's beyond imagination how you'd even try and compile a list of the times they've broken it.) and the voices of the very leaders that want anything but freedom and fairness for the people of their countries.

While I don't doubt for one minute the west hasn't had its grubby little hands all over this for its usual reasons, the ides of trying to portray the Russians as wide eyed liberators is equally daft, as ever it's about money, resources, and parading Putin's cock through red square.

If you asked the Poles or Latvians whether they'd rather be part of the Russian Federation or the EU, I imagine the only ones who'd chose Russia are over 50 and have electrode scars on their balls.

• Upvote 1

you're right of course Mark, but listening to Cameron and Obama spouting shite about the rule of law makes me feel physically ill.  Somebody needs to grab him by the ears and talk straight into his face about the mind-blowing hypocrisy of these statements, and the contempt they must have for their own people and the rest of the world if they think for a second that anyone cannot see it for what it is.  

• Upvote 3

While I don't doubt for one minute the west hasn't had its grubby little hands all over this for its usual reasons, the ides of trying to portray the Russians as wide eyed liberators is equally daft, as ever it's about money, resources, and parading Putin's cock through red square.

If you asked the Poles or Latvians whether they'd rather be part of the Russian Federation or the EU, I imagine the only ones who'd chose Russia are over 50 and have electrode scars on their balls.

Don't think anyone thinks he's a heroic, altruistic liberator Section, just think people can't abide our media painting him as some cartoon baddie when, in essence, his transgressions on this one are actually far more justified than 90% of the transgressions that never get a mention from the home team.

It's a rare occasion when national cuntery is actually going along with what the mahority of the people on the end of that cuntery want. Pakistan getting drone bombed to fuck or Israel flouting every international law in the book, it ain't.

• Upvote 4