You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

2 minutes ago, Welsh said:

I didn't say you did lad. You quoted my post for some reason.

Moof and Aventus are the body language experts on here saying they could see fear because Khabib had "blue lips" and was biting his lip. With all due respect to Moof, he was talking about a video being posted but he was adamant he could see it in Khabib's body language as well.

Embarrassing.

He was clearly of totally sound mind throughout all of this. I take it all back 

4 minutes ago, Welsh said:

Moof and Aventus are the body language experts on here saying they could see fear because Khabib had "blue lips" and was biting his lip. With all due respect to Moof, he was talking about a video being posted but he was adamant he could see it in Khabib's body language as well.

Embarrassing.

Welsh, the cunt had blue lips. Nobody said he couldn’t win. He’s a great grappler. Everyone knows that. It’s embarrassing that you’re being smug about something that didn’t happen. 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

The sad cunts calling them terrorists on that thread.

Because Conor did

And the people Khabib is linked up with are not nice people and far worse than anyone else with fingers in MMA. Legit people that could be pulled on war crimes. Dhagistan kids seem to have the choice of sport or the private gangs

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Welsh said:

Embarrassing.

So pointing out that Khabib looked nervous compared to previous press conferences and giving an example in your eyes is equal to me directly saying that Khabib is shitting himself and can't possibly win? 

You are the embarrassment, you're making shit up to score imaginary points for no reason I can think of. 

Sort yourself out lad. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He was being hit by somebody from Khabib’s team before the guy in red attacked him. 

He takes shots aswell, they both throw at pretty much the same time. 

The press lot are pushing Conor just stood there and didn't get involved

Him and the guy in black both through shots

He wasn't just standing there blindsided keeping out of it

The guy in red would likely have jumped him but he was squaring up with the guy. 

Nobody comes out of this with any credit

Conor crew stoked the fires months ago and he kept prodding and prodding

The UFC allowed him to push it way overboard, words should have been had when he started insulting his dad and calling him a backwards cunt for not drinking for religious reason, thats before calling his crew terrorist scumbags

And Khabib is a tit for biting on the bait after beating the shit out of Conor.

Lee, Connor was on his arse, got choked out, gets up and then the guy in black swings at him, they get separated, then the guy in black comes back around and throws punches again, and McGregor swings back. Then the cunt in red jumps over and blindsided him. What did McGregor do wrong?

McGregor starts in the Octagon when he's on the floor. The next time you see him he's crossed the Octagon to where Khabib's team are. With his form, and the subsequent fight, I doubt he was going to invite them to afternoon tea.

He throws punches before the guy from behind him attacks him

Im not defending the dickheads that jumped him but he goes across to the shit going on and throws punches before jumped by the guy in red. Who would have attacked him. But the initial media portraying him as a innocent party is bullshit. His shit in the build up and the bus attack stoked the fires for this. 

The UFC should have kept these lot from ringside or had more security. They knew this had gone past pre fight promotion

22 minutes ago, moof said:

No issues with him tapping to that, or the Diaz choke. He wasn’t getting out of it 

The Diaz choke was in 

This one wasn't, i have seen fighters get out of far worse. Conor ground game just isn't good enough against elite level grapplers. He will get shit for it,becuase he tapped to a crank not a choke. When you talk loads of shit you'll get it back for these things. No insult from me meant for it but we have seen the likes of Holm fight like fuck until she went to sleep with a choke in full to try and win/keep her belt.

Nowhere have i said he should stand there and get punched

I am simply saying that Conor was involved not just keeping away and jumped

The two guys that attacked him are cunts

I have no issue with him throwing punches at any dickheads that step foot in the ring

Tony Ferguson talking shite about his belt being robbed

You tripped over a fucking cable and missed a year, the belts not getting held up for a year and you where only Intrim champ anyway. And still wearing sunglasses in doors

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Nowhere have i said he should stand there and get punched

I am simply saying that Conor was involved not just keeping away and jumped

The two guys that attacked him are cunts

I have no issue with him throwing punches at any dickheads that step foot in the ring

He’s absolutely the innocent party though. Unless, off camera, Connor has instigated something, he got attacked outside the sport. After he was fucked up. 

I might be in the minority, but I do quite enjoy all this drama, they are professional fighters I'm not going to slag them off for fighting slightly outside of a specific octagon shaped area, outside of a specific 25 minute time slot. 

It's probably unlikely but hopefully we get a rematch, I reckon it's a different fight if it's the version of Conor that fought Alvarez. Possibly same outcome but it'd certainly be more competitive. 

He's been spending to much time drinking brandy and sniffing his own farts the last 2 years, he's not the same fighter that he used to be, if he can get that hunger back then it'll be interesting. 

Boxers get warm up fights before jumping in with the world champions, so maybe he's got a bit of a rusty ring. 

I think the cherry on the cake would be having Mcgregor crying about being jumped while off guard, with no hint of bus related irony at all.

Then Khabib getting stripped, and announce Mcgregor vs Ferguson for the belt. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

The Diaz choke was in 

This one wasn't, i have seen fighters get out of far worse. Conor ground game just isn't good enough against elite level grapplers. He will get shit for it,becuase he tapped to a crank not a choke. When you talk loads of shit you'll get it back for these things. No insult from me meant for it but we have seen the likes of Holm fight like fuck until she went to sleep with a choke in full to try and win/keep her belt.

Khabib’s grip was so tight and he’s so freakishly strong and McGregor was so tired by that point I don’t think there was any way of him getting out of it. With the torque applied, that move could easily cause a serious injury (broken/dislocated jaw, pulled neck muscles etc). The fight is done at that point, I’ll never shame a fighter for tapping in that situation.