You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Site issues...

tlw content

I'm working on some stuff in the back end of the site which is why it's been a bit up and down today.  I could have taken it down completely while I do it, but figured it was better to leave it on as at least you can still get on in between all the bits of downtime whilst I figure things out.

Should be running normally by this afternoon hopefully.

Couple of things:

- you seem to have changed the settings somewhere because the site isn't recognised in my favourites menu. Going via a Google search seems to work, so I've updated my favourites menu too

- why is the sign-in box half hidden at the bottom of the page? You can't shift it at all. You can still sign in, but I usually prefer to de-select the 'remember me' box when I sign in. Not sure if this is a Chrome thing or whether it's general

Couple of things:

- you seem to have changed the settings somewhere because the site isn't recognised in my favourites menu. Going via a Google search seems to work, so I've updated my favourites menu too

Same for me and a few others it seems.

But now we can post, I could not do that a few minutes ago.

Its probably back on now then.

Couple of things:

- why is the sign-in box half hidden at the bottom of the page? You can't shift it at all. You can still sign in, but I usually prefer to de-select the 'remember me' box when I sign in. Not sure if this is a Chrome thing or whether it's general

Yeah, old bookmarks won't work now because I had to move the forum into a different directory to make it more search engine friendly.  Either save the new ones, or just use the homepage and then navigate from there.

Dave, I'm using the default1 theme and the quick navigation button is invisible now, as is the preview thread button. Sort it out you slag.

There's a preview thread button?  Where?

I'm also getting lots of issues with the menu links, in particular...  News, Match Reports, Players and TLW

looking at the links in more detail it seems that the addresses with the issue all start with http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/...  whereas those with http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/... appear to work fine.

Hope this helps.

I'm also getting lots of issues with the menu links, in particular...  News, Match Reports, Players and TLW

looking at the links in more detail it seems that the addresses with the issue all start with http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/...  whereas those with http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/... appear to work fine.

Hope this helps.

That's fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.  It was easy to fix, I just forgot that those links would break when I moved the site into the root directory.

It was a little icon to the right of the thread title. Clicking it brought up the first, first unread and last post the thread.

It's still there, just invisible in the default1 skin.

Not sure why that would be, could be something to do with the colour scheme.

It's a bit quiet on here isn't it? Is it because most existing links to the site haven't been working?

Good point that.

I changed my favourites link yesterday, but I would guess most people not on Twitter or anywhere else knowing the site is working might think its down since they cant seem to get on through their favourites link.

It's a bit quiet on here isn't it? Is it because most existing links to the site haven't been working?

I'd been trying to get on recently but my favourites link wasn't working so assumed it was down or something.

Dave I reckon you should email all the members and let them know, cause I reckon quite a few might not know.

I'd been trying to get on recently but my favourites link wasn't working so assumed it was down or something.

Dave I reckon you should email all the members and let them know, cause I reckon quite a few might not know.

He doesn't care about Rafa,

He doesn't care about fans...