Quantcast
Scottish Independence, yay or nay? - Page 99 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Scottish Independence, yay or nay?

Recommended Posts

Obviously, it's a lot more tempting with these cunts in power but the underlying economics haven't changed.

Just like the UK is going to badly fucked by Brexit then Scotland is going to be badly fucked by indy.

20-30 years down the line and both the UK and Scotland will be fine after the respective divorces but it's going to painful, really painful in the mean time.

Lot of people will say that's a price worth paying but they won't be so keen when they lose their jobs, houses and comfortable lifestyles

As with both it will be the poor and young that suffer most

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I wish this would just happen, I’m sick to fucking death of hearing about it.

Try living up here, it's absolutely relentless & has caused untold division.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mook said:

Try living up here, it's absolutely relentless & has caused untold division.

I can't wait for it to happen. I can move back to civilisation then after a job well done.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Without 60 odd seats in Scotland the Fascist overlords in England will rule forever

 

I never understood why Cameron and the Tories were so desperate for the Scots to remain? From an Electoral point of view they will never win more than 50% of the seats up there so it would seal them in power for a very long time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MegadriveMan said:

 

I never understood why Cameron and the Tories were so desperate for the Scots to remain? From an Electoral point of view they will never win more than 50% of the seats up there so it would seal them in power for a very long time?

No British PM wants to go down as losing the Union.  Cameron actually believed in a few things , the UK being one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

No British PM wants to go down as losing the Union.  Cameron actually believed in a few things , the UK being one of them.

Nah he doesn't give a fuck, May maybe, but Cameron was the new breed, like Johnson. Money money money, everything for sale. May loves the Queen, Cameron would push her down the stairs for a fiver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Nah he doesn't give a fuck, May maybe, but Cameron was the new breed, like Johnson. Money money money, everything for sale. May loves the Queen, Cameron would push her down the stairs for a fiver.

You're probably right but at least he would feel sorry about it later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

You're probably right but at least he would feel sorry about it later. 

Me mum always used to clutch at straws with these cunts. 

 

"Cameron's got a disabled kid, it might make him more feeling." No.

 

"Cameron's disabled kid has died,  that might make him more feeling ." No.

 

"Theresa May is a woman, she might be more feeling." No.

 

I don't think sociopathy works that way.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Me mum always used to clutch at straws with these cunts. 

 

"Cameron's got a disabled kid, it might make him more feeling." No.

 

"Cameron's disabled kid has died,  that might make him more feeling ." No.

 

"Theresa May is a woman, she might be more feeling." No.

 

I don't think sociopathy works that way.

Steady, I'm not defending Cameron . No sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, magicrat said:

Steady, I'm not defending Cameron . No sir.

Nah not saying you are mate, I just hate him. He gets off scot free but he's the architect of both austerity and brexit. Vain, thick, horrible malevolent Richard Madeley cunt.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Nah not saying you are mate, I just hate him. He gets off scot free but he's the architect of both austerity and brexit. Vain, thick, horrible malevolent Richard Madeley cunt.

He was an arrogant fool and didn't listen to the likes of Osbourne who warned him of the dangers of Brexit but he still rolled the dice after winning the independence referendum . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

May loves the Queen, Cameron would push her down the stairs for a fiver.

Fucking money grabbing Tory cunt. I'd do it for free. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, magicrat said:

Without 60 odd seats in Scotland the Fascist overlords in England will rule forever

Its not like Scotland will ever go back to Labour. Its already lost. In my opinion they should do as they please.

 

I find the Scottish are absolutely obsessed with being Scottish its weird. If come dine with me is in Scotland they still all create Scottish dishes with Scottish music and wear kilts even though all the guests are Scottish and dont need to learn about your culture and every fucking persons night is the same. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Its not like Scotland will ever go back to Labour. Its already lost. In my opinion they should do as they please.

 

I find the Scottish are absolutely obsessed with being Scottish its weird. If come dine with me is in Scotland they still all create Scottish dishes with Scottish music and wear kilts even though all the guests are Scottish and dont need to learn about your culture and every fucking persons night is the same. 

It won’t go to the Tories either mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Its not like Scotland will ever go back to Labour. Its already lost. In my opinion they should do as they please.

 

I find the Scottish are absolutely obsessed with being Scottish its weird. If come dine with me is in Scotland they still all create Scottish dishes with Scottish music and wear kilts even though all the guests are Scottish and dont need to learn about your culture and every fucking persons night is the same. 

It's probably something to do with being an underdog and a certain amount of repression over the years. Folk tend to celebrate their culture if it's under threat. I would say scousers are also reasonably proud of their culture too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×