You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What was your favourite TV show of 2012?

Kevin D

So?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. So?

• The Thick of it
    • Sherlock
    • Peep Show
    • Homeland
    • Game of Thrones
    • The walking dead
    • Breaking Bad
    • Sons of Anarchy
    • Boardwalk Empire
    • Dexter
    • Mad Men
    • Spartacus
    • It's always sunny in Philadelphia
    • Parks and Recreation
    • Other

I went other because, for me, Black Mirror was a country mile ahead of anything else put on the television this year. Genuinely brilliant even if there were only three of them.

Ah - I see I fucked up. Apparently it was right at the end of 2011 that they showed them. Hmmm. Well the DVD came out in February so I'm still having it.

Monty, you'll be pleased to hear that another series has ben filmed and the first episode is scheduled for Jan 28.

To be honest, these had passed me by entirely and never heard of them when they were on or anytime since until you mentioned them. So I went and had a look for them and watched the first of them - 'Fifteen Million Credits last night. Weird shit. So different from anything else out there. Thanks for mentioning them and helping me discover something I'd have otherwise missed. Looking forward to seeing the other two in the first series and the new upcoming series when they're aired.

No Friday Night Lights option?

I love it more than I love cheese, that's a hell of a lot of love.

I would have voted this but Friday Night Lights finished finished a couple of years ago.

A show containing Tim Riggins would always get my vote.