You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GF Animal tournament II Quarterfinal Tie 6

Remmie

Giant Squid Vs Badger  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Giant Squid Vs Badger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have your badger baiting but have you ever heard of giant squid baiting? I don't think so, you wouldn't want to bait a giant squid, even if you could find it in the first place you wouldn't try and provoke it into an attack using a staffordshire bull terrier it would eat the dog and then eat you. Giant squid wins.

Badger wins. Giant squid gets caught on its way to the match by one of those pesky seal clubbing Canadians. After a long fight, which in certain parts also involve the Canadian Navy on its way to conquer Hans Island, the giant squid decides to forfeit the tie to lick its wounds.

You have your badger baiting but have you ever heard of giant squid baiting? I don't think so, you wouldn't want to bait a giant squid, even if you could find it in the first place you wouldn't try and provoke it into an attack using a staffordshire bull terrier it would eat the dog and then eat you. Giant squid wins.
TK421 is a MASSIVE Giant Squid fan, goes to all the European aways, even in the deep dark Baltic

Squids are rubbish and Badgers aren't. A badger can just about cope in the away leg the Squid hasn't a hope in hell.

Monty, something tells me you didn't put much thought into that.

I demand a rematch.

I Gotta Go for the squid. He is gonna give the Badger a bigger mauling on his home turf, he has the freedom to out manouver the badger. it will be liek an away game in Kiev in the middle of the russian winter. too cold for the badger to do anything of great speed, and his fur will be too heavy for him to do anything of worthiness.

The Badger would put up one hell of a comeback on his home gorund, however it will not be of Istanbul proportions.

My mate ran over a badger with a VW Golf doing 50 once. Looked in his rear-view mirror only to see it shake itself down and scamper, nay 'truck like Pat Roach' back to it's badger lair. To the best of my knowledge, no tentacle on god's green earth could worry a VW. (An american at this point would invite readers to 'do the math').

Squids are rubbish and Badgers aren't. A badger can just about cope in the away leg the Squid hasn't a hope in hell.

No, no, no - this isn't just a squid, it's a Giant Squid.

You know, 20 metres long, 3 feet long penis, eyes the size of dinner plates, fights with whales?

Hmm seems I didn't set a close date for this thread. It should have closed earlier this morning anyway when the scores were level. Sorry 05, but your stupid face should've voted quicker. I make the rules and decided that the first reply would declare the winner. Monty declared, so the tie is over. At least squid has a decent excuse in a nail biter

Hmm seems I didn't set a close date for this thread. It should have closed earlier this morning anyway when the scores were level. Sorry 05, but your stupid face should've voted quicker. I make the rules and decided that the first reply would declare the winner. Monty declared, so the tie is over. At least squid has a decent excuse in a nail biter

Fuck that Monty had already voted! No fucking way. If the squid goes out I'm sabotaging the rest of the tournament this is outrageous.

I make the rules. 05 was too slow. He had 24 hours. The decision was already made. You could have replied quicker but you were too slow. It appears that Squid fans are too slow, perhaps reminiscent of the squid/badger battle....

I make the rules. 05 was too slow. He had 24 hours. The decision was already made. You could have replied quicker but you were too slow. It appears that Squid fans are too slow, perhaps reminiscent of the squid/badger battle....

Monty had two votes then. This is worse than Florida, the tournament has lost all credability. Squid 14 Badger 13 and badger goes through. Unbelievable. I won't forget this.