You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Lovely to watch Suarez and Mascherano again. Brilliant players in their respective positions.

You're the sort of guy that sees your ex out with a male model millionaire type & says "I'm happy for her". Me, I'm more of a fling poop at her and sit in a corner crying kinda guy. Hope both their legs fall off.

• Upvote 7

Lovely to watch Suarez and Mascherano again.  Brilliant players in their respective positions.

And a reminder that every now and then we succeed in getting a world class player for vastly less than they're worth.

We could do with a bit of that this summer. Or we could just get in a bidding war with Spurs for Charlie Austin.

• Upvote 1

September Suarez news

A Madrid-based TV channel called the striker overweight and accused him of looking like an ex-footballer in their bulletin on Thursday lunchtime.

I agree. Glad to be rid of the talentless cunt. Fucking wandering around last year, not giving a shit. Happy to pick up a wage. Pretty sure he was wearing novelty fangs and his going out shoes in one of the games. I know a blue who does the taxis for Delta and even he said he picked him up outside the ground 30 seconds after kick off that day. Took him to concert square via Edge Lane where he met one of Sterling's 47 kids to buy a bag of beak off him. Apparently that's what tipped Sterling over the edge and forced him onto the laughing gas. So glad he's gone.

Still can't believe we didn't get a 9 figure sum for him

The whole thing fumes me still, especially when thinking of the imbecilic fuckwits I used to argue with who were happy to see us sell him and 'invest in the squad', stupid fucking wankers.

Always knew that bloke was priceless to us as did anyone with a bit of sense, 75 mill was fuck all.

Already having no CL next season will cost the club 60 million as well as sponsorship bonuses, if Suarez was here CL would have been assured even with him missing the first couple of months of the season.

The man was genuinely priceless for us, you just can't buy or replace that whole package he bought to this club, we will be extremely lucky to ever see his like here again.

• Upvote 5

Suarez - the player most wanted to rot in the reserves last season.

You've taken that nicely out of context. He and/or his agent tried to engineer a move to Arsenal and he got a dose of the sulks when the club stood up to him and acted the twat in pre-season. People were rightly pissed off. Fickle bunch that we are, it was all forgotten when he gave everything he had in every competitive game once he returned from suspension.

• Upvote 4

Suarez is the best in the world at this, bar none. When he's on he is quite sensational. It was a privilege to have him here. I'm made up to see him doing so well there, but obviously there's a bit of regret that he's not wearing our shirt these days...

Mixed in with a hint of despair.

It's utterly utterly depressing to know we had him scoring for fun for us and now we've our top league scorer on SEVEN,YES SEVEN league goals.

Relax, any day now Rodgers will turn Borini in to a 25 goal a season shooting machine.

Its literally baked in.

If you cant see it, then you're OBVIOUSLY A CUNT who doesn't get anything about the way we swing round these parts.

PS. I don't think you're a cunt.

The 4 managers in yesterday's quarter final games (Guardiola, Lopetegui, Blanc and Enrique) all played in the same Barcelona team under Bobby Robson in 1996/97 - the one that had the Brazilian Ronaldo tearing shit up in La Liga.