You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

You're completely misjudging this. I'm not saying it isn't wrong - i'm just not particularly bothered, or sympathetic to any of the parties involved. I'll gladly see that twat Williams get banned for three games, as long RVP is banned for six retrospectively.

I like people who hurt people get hurt, within reason. Eye for an eye and sick as it may be, after watching their players (or Stoke's, for instance) get away with some awful awful things, getting a ball twatted at their head made me laugh. I think you need to lighten up.

There is too much conjecture, not too much hate. As I said earlier, that ball concussing him is such a fantasy its unreal. It wasn't even dangerous, just twatish.

And stop being so touchy! It was a bit of banter.

Not being touchy, I just disagree with you.

But I will neg you if you suggest that I am a Man U fan or whatever you meant with that comment.

You have different types of fans. Personally I don't laugh at people getting injured, regardless of who they play for. You disagree, that's fine.

I can't believe the fuss people are making over it tbh.

I'm not making a fuss, I just agreed with Ferguson that it was dangerous and deliberate.

But then again I disagree with him that it was life threatening.

However that apparently is frowned upon on here hence the negs I received.

As I said there is at times too much hate in the game.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Point is RVP wasn't injured as demonstated by his immediate reaction. Taggart subsequently claiming he was lucky to be alive and then slagging off the ref was comedy gold and completely over-shadowed the fact that Williams did a stupid and posssibly dangerous thing in the heat of the moment. On balance I think its perfectly acceptable to take the piss . Had the old fart come out with measured reaction then I might feel differently but his main concern was deflecting attention away from poor performance and putting another ref on the naughty list .

Point is RVP wasn't injured as demonstated by his immediate reaction. Taggart subsequently claiming he was lucky to be alive and then slagging off the ref was comedy gold and completely over-shadowed the fact that Williams did a stupid and posssibly dangerous thing in the heat of the moment. On balance I think its perfectly acceptable to take the piss . Had the old fart come out with measured reaction then I might feel differently but his main concern was deflecting attention away from poor performance and putting another ref on the naughty list .

He was hurt as anyone would be to be hit like that and he reacted. No one said he was injured, he could have been though.

Also United weren't poor, they were by far the better side vs Swansea. They didn't win because Rooney was awful, not sure I have seen him play that badly before.

Do you ever see that guy Major Tom on here? he said it didn't happen and there is a reasonable explanation for all of this.

Hey, don't drag me into this, pal. Some people are obsessed with Ferguson on here. I couldnt give two fucks about the man and have nothing to say on this latest hoo-hah.

Thanks all the same and Merry Christmas.

Guest davelfc

Bacon face has done enough to get a touchline ban here today, so he obviously won't get one.

I've never seen him so animated, if I didn't know better I'd swear he's had a stroke or something.