You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

In all the madness it's been overlooked that when chasing the game Benitez brought on 2 defenders. Genius

I'm a Rafa fan but I was fuming when he brought Arbeloa on for Finnan with a few minutes left in Athens, I think Finnan was injured but we were chasing a Champions League Final ffs and had Bellamy sat on the bench

Mong.

so it is mongy to think we should have brought on a more attacking player given we were losing with a couple of minutes left in you know the biggest club match there is each season?

And obviously the Hamann sub and tactical in 05 was fucking brilliant (you could equally say thick as fuck not to start Didi), overall I think Rafa was a great manager for us, doesn't mean I have to be blind to his errors for fucks sake

so it is mongy to think we should have brought on a more attacking player given we were losing with a couple of minutes left in you know the biggest club match there is each season?

And obviously the Hamann sub and tactical in 05 was fucking brilliant (you could equally say thick as fuck not to start Didi), overall I think Rafa was a great manager for us, doesn't mean I have to be blind to his errors for fucks sake

Rafa's main mistake in 07 was making in essence an "attacking" substitution by taking off Mascherano for Crouch. It freed up Kaka to set up Inzaghi for Milan's second goal, which proved to be the winner.

What he should have done is get Bellamy on for Zenden, Crouch on for Pennant and gone 4231 with Kuyt, Bellamy and Gerrard supporting Crouch, still with Alonso and Mascherano in the middle, or gone to 3 at the back similar to Istanbul.

Us starting Pennant and Kuyt was the reason we did not win in Athens for me.

And Zenden on the left. Perhaps the least threatening attacking trio to ever start a European Cup final?

At least Kuyt scored.

To be fair to Benitez, we still had the best of the majority of that game against Milan, despite the lack of cutting edge.

Pennant was a nobhead in that final, skinned their fullback again and again, got so much space and delivered shite every time. Crouch should have started, as should have Bellamy. We completely controlled the game until their deflected goal. Oh well.

Had he won that I'm sure people would reaaaaallly appreciate him, right?

What can you say about the Hazard incident? Pretty unexpected you have to admit. Seems to have really captured the publics imagination this one. Quite a few interesting comments on youtube.

Tarek SHANAN said: "WTF !!! he's fuckin' idiot , unexectable"

kv9504c said: "for me the ball boy was retard"

Kunter Coskun had this to say: "Hazard is right because Ballboy is hidding the ball. Why? because asshole."

Anonymous7827 was in a philosophical mood: "It is not the punishment, but the cause that makes a martyr."

before quickly changing tack: "i bet ur mam is too ugly for even rooney to shag u scouse tosser"

Odds must be pretty low on the fat tub of guts Samuel using a phrase like "We can now see crystal clear what a malign influence Suarez has on this nation's football loving children. If they are truly to be our future, he must surely be left in our past".

I was thinking exact the same. The odious twat will have got up especially early and will somehow get Suarez at the centre of his article about Hazard.

Can you imagine the meltdown if this was Suarez. Who have Chelsea got next? I wouldnt be surprised if some bell end doesnt shake hands with Hazard in the line ups.

As for the ball boy, Id be regretting not giving him some more- he might as well have done considering the media reaction

Why?

When that Jimmy Jump fucker ran on the pitch should he have been lamped or hoofed?

The fucking Belgian galoot should have just backed off and looked at the ref.

Hazard is a tit anyway.

It's highly amusing because:

1- It's Chelsea

2- He's Belgian

3- It's Chelsea

Couldn't agree more. When it comes to Belgium NP is always right.

Fair play to Hazard I think there, I would have given the fucker a bit of a boot as well.

It was like when you were playing footy in the school playground and some younger kids thought it would be a laugh to nick the ball and run off with it. The only way to learn them was to give them a bit of a kicking. Otherwise they'd just come back and do it again.

With Ashley Cole in the Chelsea side, the little prick's lucky it was only a boot.

The ballboy is a cunt. Getting involved like he is part of something. Little shit. Hazard should have jumped on his money gummy welsh head. Suarez would have. And this is no doubt going to be the back page headlines tomorrow. 'SUAREZ WOULD HAVE KILLED ME'