You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This ITK shit looks pretty fucking easy to me. So essentially he's saying Suarez will stay unless he leaves? Some in depth top level knowledge there.

I happen to know for a fact that Messi will be signing for us, unless we don't bid for him or can't afford him or he doesn't want to come here.

Source?

I share the cynicism of others on this subject. However, I did follow Macca on the site he posts to over the summer. By and large he was on the money. His predictions didn't always turn into transfers but there did seem to be genuine interest from the club as the summer progressed.

The page is worth the occasional check on the basis that I don't think he is talking complete bollocks, which is about as much as you can ask for where transfers are concerned.

Mentioned by a few heads' date=' and some of them are saying big announcement on Friday.[/quote']

Obviously bullshit, everyone knows shit goes down on a Tuesday.

I spoke to someone closely linked with the club early this morning. I think we're close to sealing a deal with Kolo Toure. #ITK

29 May 2013 22:35:53

Look if Madrid or Barca came in for any player in the world then most would find it difficult to turn down..

As it stands Suarez has told everyone at the club that he is happy to give the club another year..

Of course things change but i believe he will still be with us come the end of the transfer window..

If you read his latest interview he still says he is happy..

Finally if Barca do come in for Pepe he will leave, it is pretty much tied up already but if for some reason it falls through he will not go anywhere else..

Cheers

Macca

Haha!! I wonder where everyone's favourite ITK had disappeared to. Did he have a big racist meltdown? Gutted I missed that.

Nah, wasn't a particularly extreme rant, but he used a four letter word beginning with "P" that he shouldn't have done*.

You didn't miss that much.

*Clue - it wasn't "peas".

Guest ShoePiss
Didn't you get banned for the same thing?

For being surprised at there being no surprise on Friday? No, I was banned about 7 years ago for calling Rashid a paki, not proud of it but life goes on.

People can keep bringing it up as much as they want to score a cheap point, I know what I said was wrong all those years ago, makes me laugh that shithouses still try to use it against me though.

For being surprised at there being no surprise on Friday? No, I was banned about 7 years ago for calling Rashid a paki, not proud of it but life goes on.

People can keep bringing it up as much as they want to score a cheap point, I know what I said was wrong all those years ago, makes me laugh that shithouses still try to use it against me though.

I would rather be a 'shithouse' than a racist cunt.