You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 8 months later...

More Macca rumors:

27 May 2013 20:21:46

What i said is that Suarez will stay unless the owners decide to cash in..

Cheers

Macca

21 May 2013 20:39:33

My understanding is Vorm is Rodgers's first choice..

Cheers

Macca

20 May 2013 22:37:06

Could be up to 6 or 7 leaving, Suarez not one of them..

Cheers

Macca

JFT96 x

20 May 2013 18:42:51

Looks like there will be a lot of sales in the summer to generate a healthy war chest..

Cheers

Macca

18 May 2013 20:42:19

Looks like Pepe is going, 95% sure..

I think its a big mistake, what does everyone else think?

I have no idea who his replacement is...

Cheers

Macca

Macca Liverpool Rumours

Couldn't be arsed trawling through the thread, whats Macca's accuracy rate like?

Forget it, just read Spongeys post at the top of this page. If he adjudges Macca to be a massive stroker, so mote it be.

think he got the Sahin situation spot on last summer when everyone else said he was going to Arsenal, can't remember anything else though

think he got the Sahin situation spot on last summer when everyone else said he was going to Arsenal, can't remember anything else though

Yeah he got that spot on, even when the papers had him set for Arsenal he was saying definitely coming to us.

Hes got a fair few things spot on over the past year or two.

A few things wrong too though.

I think he called Coutinho before anyone else but he also said Tom Ince was almost done and dusted. Which in fairness could have been true. Whos to know.

I've seen it said though he probably works in media. I think someone noticed every major story he breaks is usually only a few hours ahead of one of the major broadsheets. So that's probably the most likely explanation.

Not a lot to go on with those Macca rumours, to be fair.

Pepe probably going - check

Interest in Suarez, upto the owners if they want to sell - check

6 or 7 leaving (Shelvey, Assaidi, Skrtel, Coates, Downing, Reina + 1) - check

Rodgers likes Vorm - check

Nothing surprising there for me. I like Vorm, I think it's very unsurprising that we're interested. I doubt we'll get him, I think Swansea have a nice little project there and they love Laudrup, I'd stay another year if I was Vorm.

They're like mediums or fortune tellers it's all smoke and mirrors, if you can throw out enough vague crap, deflect any calls for proof, and then build up a sufficent following you can summarise paper gossip and claim to be an ITK with people hanging on your every word knowing that you're always gonna hit on a few and those you don't you can pass off as "things move quickly in football".

Couldn't be arsed trawling through the thread, whats Macca's accuracy rate like?

Forget it, just read Spongeys post at the top of this page. If he adjudges Macca to be a massive stroker, so mote it be.

he has a pretty good rate of getting things right he is 1 of the very few i take notice of

Get Jen Chang back on the trail, a few weeks of emails and a meeting involving Macca's head and a vice, we'll soon see this bullshit artist crawl out of the woodwork.

28 May 2013 21:23:19

I'm leaving the site, please call 999, my head hurts and my toenails have been pulled out, my kecks are around my ankles and my bollocks have been smashed with a meat tenderiser, call 999 please, i'm in great distress.

Cheers

Macca

"What i said is that Suarez will stay unless the owners decide to cash in.

This ITK shit looks pretty fucking easy to me. So essentially he's saying Suarez will stay unless he leaves? Some in depth top level knowledge there.

I happen to know for a fact that Messi will be signing for us, unless we don't bid for him or can't afford him or he doesn't want to come here.