You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Xabi y su persuasión a Sahin - Yo digo Guillem Balagué - AS.com

El Liverpool de Brendan Rodgers ha decidido que el camino más corto a la victoria es el que pasa por muchos pases. El exentrenador de Chelsea B, Reading, Watford y Swansea llegó al Liverpool con una filosofía clara y sin experiencia, pero se ha lanzado al ruedo sin timidez. Lo del ruedo no es un símil barato: su espejo es el Barcelona, la Selección, lo español. Pepe Reina está tocando más balón esta pretemporada que en toda la era Dalglish. Si quieren más pistas echen una ojeada al centro del campo que pretende Rodgers: Joe Allen (recién fichado del Swansea), Lucas Leiva y Nuri Sahin, todos bajitos y tocones.

Sahin dijo no a la posibilidad de formar parte del traspaso de Modric y ahora lleva unas semanas escuchando de boca de Xabi Alonso las bondades de un club especial donde podría jugar habitualmente. Por lo visto, el trabajo de Xabi está dando sus frutos y Sahin parece convencido. Un año en Anfield le dará la confianza (y ritmo) de la que escasea. Ian Ayre, director ejecutivo del club inglés, está en España porque tanto él como Rodgers cree que lo de Sahin (y quizá Tello) es más que posible.

I'm not translating the whole thing, but the bolded part says that Xabi has been on at him for weeks about how could it would be for Şahin to join our 'special club', that he could play regularly and that it seems to paid off because he's convinced.

Also says Ayre is in España looking to make deals with Şahin and possibly Tello.

I'm not translating the whole thing, but the bolded part says that Xabi has been on at him for weeks about how could it would be for Şahin to join our 'special club', that he could play regularly and that it seems to paid off because he's convinced.

Also says Ayre is in España looking to make deals with Şahin and possibly Tello.

De puta madre Xabi!

Translations are ace, I'll never forget the Voronin one from a few years back.

Liverpool Brendan Rodgers has decided that the shortest path to victory is passing through many countries. The Chelsea B exentrenador, Reading, Watford and Swansea came to Liverpool with a clear philosophy and inexperienced, but has been released into the ring without shyness. What the ring is not a cheap imitation: the mirror is Barcelona, ​​the national team, the Spanish. Pepe Reina is playing ball this season more than in all the Dalglish era. If you want more tracks look around, the center of the field that aims Rodgers: Joe Allen (Swansea's new signing), Lucas Leiva and Nuri Sahin, all shorter and stumps.

Sahin said no to the opportunity to be part of the transfer of Modric and now take weeks hearing from Xabi Alonso mouth of the benefits of a special club where he could play regularly. Apparently, Xabi work is paying off and Sahin seems convinced. A year at Anfield will give you the confidence (and rhythm) of scarce. Ian Ayre, executive director of the English club, is in Spain because he and Rodgers believes it Sahin (and perhaps Tello) is more than possible.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I really want us to get Sahin.

I think it might make Numero Jontravolto actually, literally explode in an inferno of white-hot spunk.

I'll have a big dildo up my arse, if that's what you're saying. What of it?

Couple points of note:

14 Aug 2012 09:04:58

Hi eds

So we are in negotiations to get sahin or tello in loan? Is this the star loan player or is there someone else?

Thanks Lucas

{Ed002's Note - You need to remember that "star" is a subjective term and Sahin is clearly the most viable loan option. Unless Tello signs a new contract at Barcelona I don't see how he could be loaned out. Sold yes, but a loan seems incredibly unlikely with a new contract.}

14 Aug 2012 10:44:15

Hey Ed,

if Sahin does come in, do you think it would be with an option to make the move permanent, or would he be a temporary solution?

good luck in the trenches,

Drigan

{Ed002's Note - There are those at Liverpool who would like to sell now. If there is an option to buy it would be unlikely that Real MAdrid would put anything but a very high number on it. It seems more likely to be a straight loan deal, as the player wants to try and make it in Madrid.}

14 Aug 2012 12:03:33

A Twitter rumour from Agent_ITK who has got a lot of the transfers correct this summer called the Rodwell one in May, he's adament that we've agreed 18 million deal with Bologna and Ramirez is having a medical today, just passing on this rumour may turn out false but he says he is 100 percent certain

Seems this originated from yesterday from the best source in the world, who I quote:

The word on the grapevine, at least Twitter and a number of reliable sources elsewhere, Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign long term target Gaston Ramirez.

Caughtfuckingoffside bullshite....

14 Aug 2012 20:11:55

As i said weeks ago before it appeared on twitter or in the press, eds can you confirm.

Signed

Rodgers (when he was ruled out by the press etc)

Borini

Allen (mentioned in July when everyone thought there was an agreement in place)

We are close to signing,

Sahin

Tello

Dempsey may drag on a bit.

Also Walcott is now a target..

There is also a good chance Agger may go, he wants to stay but sometimes money talks.

Skrtel looks like he will sign a new contract ( i mention over a week ago)

Sorry to point this all out again but it seems that everyone on twitter etc thinks my info comes from there.

Just a little PR exercise..

Cheers

Macca

{Ed033's note - confirmed as the real Macca

• 2 weeks later...

HI All,

Rodgers wants Dempsey but the owners are unsure because of his age.

He has been told if he sells a player then we can bid..

Also not Liverpool related but i believe City, Chelsea and Spurs will spend big this week..

Cheers

Macca

{Ed033's Note - Confirmed as the real Macca

HI All,

Also not Liverpool related but i believe City, Chelsea and Spurs will spend big this week..

Cheers

Macca

Wow stuck his neck out with that.

Ive been on that site a while ago, its funny when someone calls him out on gossip, he starts crying and the mods get the barricades up.

Its like he is the messiah.

It's comical, his desperate boasts are a clear sign of a bullshitter. As is the fact 99% of his stuff only appears after it's been in the papers or twitter. He seems to have his little fanclub of teenage virgins though, cute.

HI All,

Cheers

Macca

So the owners aren't bothered about Dempsey's age any more if Rodgers sells a player?

Ok then.