You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Arry had decided he was going to have some Botox injections. He wanted Spurs to pay, but it was estimated that his face would require 15 buckets of Botox and would leave Harry looking like Frank Sidebottom. Levy wouldn't sanction it, so that was that.

hope daniel levy for the good of his football club ignores any pleas from fans who might want a fancy european name, the only 2 candidates should be roberto martinez and david moyes, martinez would have them playing beautiful football and would be an excellent choice, moyseys record at goodison park obviously speaks for itself, has to be one of those two. sometimes you have to pay the compensation... for the right man, and you cant be successful in europe without being given the opportunity, he should stay away from available managers who have been successful in europe, it would be a sign of trying to do things on the cheap and being afraid to take a gamble, and these 2 would be gambles very much worth takingSee more

One post on it is from a person, not people.

And you can easily turn what you've written in to the man who took Italy's best team and European champions and turned them in to a 7th place team. He's not as perfect as you think.

No he didn't. I'm sure you already know this as you're not the type to talk without knowing the facts, but they were half way through the season and had games in hand when he left as they were playing in the world club championships.

Guest ShoePiss
hope daniel levy for the good of his football club ignores any pleas from fans who might want a fancy european name, the only 2 candidates should be roberto martinez and david moyes, martinez would have them playing beautiful football and would be an excellent choice, moyseys record at goodison park obviously speaks for itself, has to be one of those two. sometimes you have to pay the compensation... for the right man, and you cant be successful in europe without being given the opportunity, he should stay away from available managers who have been successful in europe, it would be a sign of trying to do things on the cheap and being afraid to take a gamble, and these 2 would be gambles very much worth takingSee more

I hope he makes the worst possible decision for his club, why would you want anything else?

Levy is a shrewd feller. No way he won't have something up his sleeve. Hilarious watching all of his southern media gobshite stooges flapping about in outrage. Some absolute cunt from the mirror has just said Levy is as bad as the Venkys.

He had Rodgers sounded out to replace 'Arry, but we foiled that plan.

I hope he makes the worst possible decision for his club, why would you want anything else?

ive thought a lot about this, and ive taken my sentimental hat off. i was wrong in what i said about martinez we should have broken the bank to get him, but fair play to dave whelan he managed to keep his man. it was all sentiment from me trying to kid myself that roberto as a replacement for the king would be a bad move, i just found it hard to let go but i have now.the king was clearly out of the game too long, and lets be truthful benitez is loved by us for winning the champions league, a credit really more deserving to gerard houllier. as a liverpool fan i know we will return to our rightful place as top dogs in england and europe one day, but as a fan of english football i dont want to see us do that thru others making mistakes, martinez would be a brilliant appointment for spurs, but i hope they give it to moyes. everton could then appoint big eck who was harshly treated at villa and it would be a great opportunity for him to redeem himself among the impatient of the modern day. spurs should be staying away from the failure that is rafa benitez and staying away from chelsea flop avb and appointing a good manager who would take them places such as D.M. or R.M. :whistle:

Apparently Arry had decided he was going to have some Botox injections. He wanted Spurs to pay, but it was estimated that his face would require 15 buckets of Botox and would leave Harry looking like Frank Sidebottom. Levy wouldn't sanction it, so that was that.

It's the way you tell em

ive thought a lot about this, and ive taken my sentimental hat off. i was wrong in what i said about martinez we should have broken the bank to get him, but fair play to dave whelan he managed to keep his man. it was all sentiment from me trying to kid myself that roberto as a replacement for the king would be a bad move, i just found it hard to let go but i have now.the king was clearly out of the game too long, and lets be truthful benitez is loved by us for winning the champions league, a credit really more deserving to gerard houllier. as a liverpool fan i know we will return to our rightful place as top dogs in england and europe one day, but as a fan of english football i dont want to see us do that thru others making mistakes, martinez would be a brilliant appointment for spurs, but i hope they give it to moyes. everton could then appoint big eck who was harshly treated at villa and it would be a great opportunity for him to redeem himself among the impatient of the modern day. spurs should be staying away from the failure that is rafa benitez and staying away from chelsea flop avb and appointing a good manager who would take them places such as D.M. or R.M. :whistle:

Oh marvellous

Hope they do go for Martinez or moyes as they both aren't good enough and will send the club backwards. Martinez doesn't know how to defend and moyes plays awful football which the fans will hate. Both managers have teams that don't start playing til the second half of the season. I think levy has fucked up. Whether you like him or not arry had spurs up there every season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Who can pay him what he would want though?

He doesn't want to north according to reports.

Chelsea,Arsenal,Spurs not happening who wlelsr could offer 2.5/3ml a year.

wlselr. That's one of the more creative typos I've seen on the internets.