You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Disgraceful comments, was never overly arsed about him but he's taking the piss there. It's fundamental to the mind set of these gobshites though, no idea of reality. If any normal person were paid a massive wedge by a company and gave absolutely fuck all in return then a little sheepishness would be the least you could expect. Not the modern day gobshite footballer though. Never had to worry about paying a bill, paying this months mortgage or putting petrol in the car, they simply don't know what any of that means, totally detached from reality.

Really disappointed with those comments, his reputation as one of the nice guys just went up in smoke. Quite happy to take obscene money for doing fuck all from a club he 'had no connection with'. Nice.

I've said for some time he was a fat, lazy, unprofessional disgrace. I never got the "nice guy" stuff, personally...

I have no problem with his comments and wouldn't be that surprised if those were thoughts held by a good portion of players. Not everyone who plays for us thinks we're the greatest club in the world and dreamt of playing for us when they were young lads on the Kop.

I'd really like to make sweet love to his wife.

There's a great story about her on a private flight with Cole & telling him she thought he was brilliant for getting her name put on the little sugar sachets & him having to explain that Zucker means sugar in German.

I have no problem with his comments and wouldn't be that surprised if those were thoughts held by a good portion of players. Not everyone who plays for us thinks we're the greatest club in the world and dreamt of playing for us when they were young lads on the Kop.

Of course they don't, but you don't air them in public after milking said club for many millions of pounds whilst giving sweet fuck all in return. Prick should be jailed for theft never mind chomping off the hand that feeds. He's a disgrace.

Of course they don't, but you don't air them in public after milking said club for many millions of pounds whilst giving sweet fuck all in return. Prick should be jailed for theft never mind chomping off the hand that feeds. He's a disgrace.

It sounds like you would rather he lied?

It sounds like you would rather he lied?

No, I'd rather he said fuck all and showed just a teeny weeny bit of respect, y'know, in return for all those mind boggling millions of pounds we gave him for doing absolutely fuck all except grow fatter, but hey that's just me, I'm unreasonable like that.

Hopefully he'll just be ignored (not to spare his feelings, but to keep the moral high ground), but if he does get stick it's justified.

On the contrary, it's a perfect opportunity for some of our players to kick the living shit out of him. It's a pity we can't get Adam back on a one game loan to perform one of those special ankle-taps he is so fond of administering to Bale.

There's a great story about her on a private flight with Cole & telling him she thought he was brilliant for getting her name put on the little sugar sachets & him having to explain that Zucker means sugar in German.

I heard that he was equally impressed that she'd managed to get his name put on the big bags of black stony stuff that they use on the fire.

No, I'd rather he said fuck all and showed just a teeny weeny bit of respect, y'know, in return for all those mind boggling millions of pounds we gave him for doing absolutely fuck all except grow fatter, but hey that's just me, I'm unreasonable like that.

Totally agree with you mate

I live in the US, but have a genuine, compelling urge to buy a return flight to the UK, go to a West Ham game, get a seat in the corner of the ground, poop in my own hand, jump the advertising hordes, run on the pitch, walk up to the twat, rub said poop into his face and call him a knob rotting, bell end, twat. And then point out that his skinhead cut doesn't disguise his expanding bald patch.