You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

I'm confused when you said I was online. Then I went to put my ps3 and I haven't even turned it off from yesterday. It's been on for 24 hours without me knowing. I'm going mad.

You must have done that the other day as well. You've been showing online during the day for a couple of days now.

Just me and tk on tonight. Started ropey but improved, had some lagging Germans sending me messages complaining about me camping. If you're going to lag switch I'm going to camp to compensate. Cheeky fuckers.

You must have done that the other day as well. You've been showing online during the day for a couple of days now.

Just me and tk on tonight. Started ropey but improved' date=' had some lagging Germans sending me messages complaining about me camping. If you're going to lag switch I'm going to camp to compensate. Cheeky fuckers.[/quote']

Bizarre. Do you know if I was just online or Black ops 2 showing up?

I sent you a message too, Pete. Your status was not available. So I thought you were just taking a break from it. If your ps3 is on disc auto start, somebody probably just accidentally switched it on by the controller.

Couldn't get on last night and prob won't be on today. Deffo be back on Sat.

Oh and Chev, Al is 100% Scottish!

I'm up for a game on xbox but I'm a relative N00b. My username is J0hnH83 if anyone fancies a game later.

I've been playing Multi-team which is quite good, Hardpoint is good aswell, can't really be doing with deathmatch, the boring cunts who just sit in a bush with a sniper rifle all game ruin it for me.

Left rather abruptly' date=' lagging like hell during my last game as my router was throwing a fit.

It had been good all evening despite playing up this morning, until that last game...[/quote']

It's been leggy all night for me. First time since I've had it. I'm on fibre broadband now too and connection is no different.

The problem I had was at my end. The wireless signal from my router dropped as I was playing, after I'd left the game and shutdown my PS3 it dropped internet connectivity completely, which meant I had to power it off and on to get connectivity back again.

Not the first time the router has gone a little crazy on me while I've been in the middle of something.

I've come offline.

Been on for a little bit with TK, couple of really shit lobbies, couple of decent ones then total apathy on my part so I've come offline as I couldn't be arsed.

I've played it way more than I have any others. Need a map pack and/or a break to get the enthusiasm back.

The first map pack is due at the end of the month for xbox, so end of February for PS3 and PC.

There have been leaked images. The DLC is called Revolution and contains 4 new multiplayer maps, 1 new Zombies map and a new SMG called the Peacekeeper.

black-ops-2-revolution-dlc-may-have-been-outed.jpg

Planning to jump on for a couple of hours tonight after work. I did fire up the PS3 last night' date=' but it was only TK online and it looked like he was taking a break, so I never bothered playing in the end.[/quote']

I will more than likely get on tonight after the match.

Hopefully be a bit more enthusiastic than the last couple of days.

I will more than likely get on tonight after the match.

Hopefully be a bit more enthusiastic than the last couple of days.

I''m due to finish work at 19:00. Me bus is at 19:30, and I get home just before 20:00, so I'll be aiming to get on around 21:00.

Is it me or is there less maps then previous CODs on this at release date? I'm sure there is only 12 when there use to be 16 on previous titles.

There are 14 default multiplayer maps for BlOps 2. 15 if you got Nuketown 2025 with your preorder.

MW3 had 16 default multiplayer maps. Black Ops had 14, MW2 had 16, World At War had 12 and CoD 4 had 16.

There are 14 default multiplayer maps for BlOps 2. 15 if you got Nuketown 2025 with your preorder.

[*]Aftermath

[*]Cargo

[*]Carrier

[*]Drone

[*]Express

[*]Hijacked

[*]Meltdown

[*]Overflow

[*]Plaza

[*]Raid

[*]Slums

[*]Standoff

[*]Turbine

[*]Yemen

[*]Nuketown 2025

MW3 had 16 default multiplayer maps. Black Ops had 14' date=' MW2 had 16, World At War had 12 and CoD 4 had 16.[/quote']

Cheers Al. Overall I like the maps. But wished Nuketown was available for tdm.

I've gone right off Yemen, although that may be due to me not having a campy loadout just yet...

Currently running.

PDW (Laser Sight/Suppressor)

Lightweight

Toughness

Engineer/Tac Mask (Perk 3 Greed)

EMP Grenades

With the sheer number of betties and shock charges being used, it's kind of foolish not to run Engineer. Also, the EMP Grenades rack up points when they take out said equipment, plus they still throw off players as they also take away their HUD for a short while.